Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 8th 2013 new
Trying to NOT look like an awkward creep :)
Feb 8th 2013 new

The Russian writer Ivan Turgenev wrote (in Fathers and Sons in 1862), "A picture shows me at a glance what it takes dozens of pages of a book to expound."

Well what can I say that was one of the books I had to read in college....

(Quote) Susi-932519 said: They say pictures can say a thousand words!! Thanks
(Quote) Susi-932519 said:

They say pictures can say a thousand words!! Thanks

--hide--

Feb 8th 2013 new
I have to agree. The more pics the better.
Feb 8th 2013 new
Hmm... I've actually cut some stuff out to make it shorter lol. The English teacher in me has that skill.
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Hmm... I've actually cut some stuff out to make it shorter lol. The English teacher in me has that sk...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Hmm... I've actually cut some stuff out to make it shorter lol. The English teacher in me has that skill.
--hide--

If it was a paper, she'd bust out the red pen and mark it up to her heart's delight. laughing eyepopping wide eyed tongue

Feb 8th 2013 new

Hmm more words or fewer words. More pictures or fewer pictures...

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Hmm... I've actually cut some stuff out to make it shorter lol. The English teacher in me has that sk...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Hmm... I've actually cut some stuff out to make it shorter lol. The English teacher in me has that skill.
--hide--

Feb 8th 2013 new

Dan --- Slow down we're trying to help Richard! We don't need Tara to critique the prose here!!

LOL!!

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: If it was a paper, she'd bust out the red pen and mark it up to her heart's delight...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

If it was a paper, she'd bust out the red pen and mark it up to her heart's delight.

--hide--

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: If it was a paper, she'd bust out the red pen and mark it up to her heart's delight...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

If it was a paper, she'd bust out the red pen and mark it up to her heart's delight.

--hide--

If you can write, then write. If you can't, at least use the spell-check. If you're a photographer, fill up your album. If you aren't, settle for a few decent pics and be sure there are no dirty socks hanging in the background.

graduate wave

Feb 8th 2013 new

That explains why my pictures never work! Dirty Socks!!

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: If you can write, then write. If you can't, at least use the spell-check. If you...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

If you can write, then write. If you can't, at least use the spell-check. If you're a photographer, fill up your album. If you aren't, settle for a few decent pics and be sure there are no dirty socks hanging in the background.

--hide--

Feb 8th 2013 new

Hmmm, I wondered if my profile was too wordy but I think it's good to give someone a clear idea of who you are.

I agree about the lack of info in profiles. If the faith questions are blank or a guy doesn't put much effort into saying what he's looking for in a woman, it's hard to take him seriously.

Posts 11 - 20 of 65