Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-791226 said: Hello ladies, I have a request on behalf of us men. We love to initiate contact with you. But it's...
(Quote) Richard-791226 said: Hello ladies, I have a request on behalf of us men. We love to initiate contact with you. But it's REALLY difficult to start a conversation when you have hardly anything written down in your profile. Fill that thing up! The more the better! Seriously, it will make our job so much easier. Thanks!
--hide--

well I am all about making your job easier~LOL Now where are all the "older" men?

Feb 8th 2013 new
Lol never was a fan of red... But purple, turquoise, hot pink, and green did the trick. Grammar is sexy.... Just like chastity! ;)
Feb 8th 2013 new
Lol! If it's something countable, use "fewer".
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: If you can write, then write. If you can't, at least use the spell-check. If you...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

If you can write, then write. If you can't, at least use the spell-check. If you're a photographer, fill up your album. If you aren't, settle for a few decent pics and be sure there are no dirty socks hanging in the background.

--hide--

Yes, work towards your strengths. Do the best you can with what you got, but remember, don't be dumb. wink Just some good advice I heard from a wise woman once or twice. *l* Back to the stengths, if your picture has hanging socks in the background, then make sure they're clean. *l* wide eyed

Feb 8th 2013 new
Whoa, as always, Dan is getting me into trouble! See, Dan, this is why I get all of these messages asking why we are not a couple. You cause all of this. Lol I hope your inbox is flooded as well.
Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol never was a fan of red... But purple, turquoise, hot pink, and green did the trick. Grammar is sexy.....
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Lol never was a fan of red... But purple, turquoise, hot pink, and green did the trick. Grammar is sexy.... Just like chastity! ;)
--hide--

Grammar is sexy.... ----> yeah, baby!

Just like chastity! ;) ----> yeah, baby!

Feb 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Whoa, as always, Dan is getting me into trouble! See, Dan, this is why I get all of these messages asking...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Whoa, as always, Dan is getting me into trouble! See, Dan, this is why I get all of these messages asking why we are not a couple. You cause all of this. Lol I hope your inbox is flooded as well.
--hide--

It's not my fault people think of trouble when they see you posting. laughing You get messages about me? Really? Dang. Wished I'd get more messages about me. laughing You hope my inbox is flooded? weeping laughing

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: That explains why my pictures never work! Dirty Socks!!
(Quote) John-759808 said:

That explains why my pictures never work! Dirty Socks!!

--hide--

That's it! A guy who picks up his laundry! Wolf Whistle

Feb 9th 2013 new

This is a great topic, Richard, but it applies to both sexes. There are so many men who write hardly anything at all. Honestly, it makes you wonder if all they do is watch TV and walk the dog.

WHO ARE YOU? What is there about you that might interest me, or that may be something we have in common?

Give 'em something to work with.

highfive

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: This is a great topic, Richard, but it applies to both sexes. There are so many men who write har...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

This is a great topic, Richard, but it applies to both sexes. There are so many men who write hardly anything at all. Honestly, it makes you wonder if all they do is watch TV and walk the dog.

WHO ARE YOU? What is there about you that might interest me, or that may be something we have in common?

Give 'em something to work with.

--hide--

Marge, agreed both sexes need to work on completing their profiles. I would like to see a "Current Profile Picture" then various ones in the album.

In the mens, I see maybe ( I was going to say sentences) tidbits of a "few" things ran together, then "nothing" in the Ideal Mate section.( ???)
I also see the section of Favorite Things left blank, and little effort put into other areas. It makes me want to skip these and look for someone who has at least put a little thought and effort into it, it says they care.
I understand it works boths ways, its called communication!

Posts 21 - 30 of 65