Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy birthday Helen-450889

Feb 9th 2013 new
Birthday blessings to our resident Parisian ... We need an Eiffel Tower emote :eiffel: .... Uh, what? Not that Paris? Well, happy birthday anyway Happy Birthday! party present

Rolling Along <---- wheelies for the birthday girl
Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Birthday blessings to our resident Parisian ... We need an Eiffel Tower emote .... Uh, what? Not that Par...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Birthday blessings to our resident Parisian ... We need an Eiffel Tower emote .... Uh, what? Not that Paris? Well, happy birthday anyway

<---- wheelies for the birthday girl
--hide--
What about the Awful Tower???? rolling eyes

We want to wish Helen the very best on her special day. Helen, may you be blessed with many more.... wave Happy Birthday! clap CowGirl hug hug

Feb 9th 2013 new
Hey, it's Meesch from Kentucky's birthday today .... can someone else start a thread for her? Danged one thread per room per person rule rolling eyes
Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Hey, it's Meesch from Kentucky's birthday today .... can someone else start a thread for her? Dan...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Hey, it's Meesch from Kentucky's birthday today .... can someone else start a thread for her? Danged one thread per room per person rule
--hide--
Hey, Zoom -- I'll be happy to do that. She's a neat lady. Do you have her membership number????? It would help.

Feb 9th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party Happy Birthday! discoball present cookie rose

Feb 9th 2013 new

party Jellin' with Helen on her birthday! Happy, Happy! Happy Birthday!

Feb 9th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Helen !!! rose rose rose Praying Praying

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Birthday blessings to our resident Parisian ... We need an Eiffel Tower emote .... Uh, what? Not that Par...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Birthday blessings to our resident Parisian ... We need an Eiffel Tower emote .... Uh, what? Not that Paris? Well, happy birthday anyway

<---- wheelies for the birthday girl
--hide--

Joyeux Anniversaire Helen wave hug party present clap

Feb 9th 2013 new
Edward-4511 said: Birthday blessings to our resident Parisian ... We need an Eiffel Tower emote .... Uh, what? Not that Paris? Well, happy birthday anyway

<---- wheelies for the birthday girl [/quote]

Thank you, Zoom, for starting this "happy birthday" thread for me! I am humbled! hug

Thank you to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday via this thread and by message! Today has been a blessed day!

Please keep me in your prayers!
Feb 9th 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Helen wave Happy Birthday! hug clap Happy Birthday! balloon present party

Posts 1 - 10 of 10