Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 10th 2013 new

I think it is a good thing if you have similar values, but as for backgrounds and interests not essential just a bonus.

Feb 10th 2013 new

I'm sure similar interests would help, ie. both like walking together in the bush, so they spend more time together walking in the bush...

Of course, what makes a marriage strong is love, and understanding that love is a verb, not just a feeling.

I've known many couples who are complete opposites in personality, interests and background, like my brother and his wife. What they share in common is their Catholic faith and their committment to a strong marriage. They persue things together that perhaps one is more inclined towards than the other, but the other comes along because of their love.

They just celebrated ten years of marriage.

Posts 11 - 12 of 12