Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-637223 said: As I peruse different profiles of gentlemen on Catholic Match, I notice that some indicate that fo...
(Quote) Mary-637223 said:

As I peruse different profiles of gentlemen on Catholic Match, I notice that some indicate that for the right person they would consider a long distance relationship. Then in answer to "Would you relocate?" the answer often is "I can't". Just curious, how many people actually would be willing to up-root and relocate? Just wondering.......

--hide--
This is a tough one of course..but if God brought the right one in my life I would be willing to move. It's the trust in Him that will guide the two of you. Especially if he were still there when I got there! laughing That's what planes, trains and autommobiles are for.... Praying wink

Feb 10th 2013 new

Hello Wayne, a fellow Canadian! You also have an advantage over many of us. You only need two or three suitcases to move. Good Luck in your search and because you are ready to move for the right Match, you also could meet someone a short distance away! How cold is it in Sudbury right now?

Feb 10th 2013 new

Jane, the more I hear from members thoughts on this subject and my responses the more I am ready to board a plane again!

Feb 10th 2013 new

Mary a dfferent country is a bigger commitment as I would have to quit my job and I would be further away from my family. When I do my searches on CM my preference is US only as leaving the country is not something I would feel comfortable at the moment.

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-637223 said: Linda, I enjoyed your last response. You have an advantage over many of us in that you have experi...

Linda, I enjoyed your last response. You have an advantage over many of us in that you have experienced picking up stakes and moving often. Therefore, I can picture you meeting a man in God's time that lives a short distance from you; whereas, those of us not so experienced will probably meet a gem of a match halfway across the continent!

--hide--

I won't know what to do with myself when I am not moving every 3-4 years. Laugh. It is a great time to purge and oh, what an adventure it was!

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-637223 said: As I peruse different profiles of gentlemen on Catholic Match, I notice that some indicate that fo...

As I peruse different profiles of gentlemen on Catholic Match, I notice that some indicate that for the right person they would consider a long distance relationship. Then in answer to "Would you relocate?" the answer often is "I can't". Just curious, how many people actually would be willing to up-root and relocate? Just wondering.......

--hide--
After digging out from this huge snow storm, I am seriously considering moving south. cool surfing Sunrise

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: After digging out from this huge snow storm, I am seriously considering moving south.
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

After digging out from this huge snow storm, I am seriously considering moving south.

--hide--

I moved here 22 Oct. Since then, I have had an earthquake, hurricane, and a blizzard. Maybe I need to run away to the west coast?

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: I moved here 22 Oct. Since then, I have had an earthquake, hurricane, and a...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

I moved here 22 Oct. Since then, I have had an earthquake, hurricane, and a blizzard. Maybe I need to run away to the west coast?

--hide--
Perhaps, Linda. However, California is shaky. I need stable ground even if it is covered in 3' of snow or the winds are knocking down trees on my house. Still I am contemplating on living somewhere in the south... I don't know why we've been hit with these rare storms of late. I've been a Connectican all my life and would miss the Fall -- the Winter season I can do without... scratchchin

Feb 10th 2013 new

CO, WA, OR?

Feb 10th 2013 new

--hide--
If the person lives some place warm. biggrin

Posts 31 - 40 of 60