Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: That girls still want to be pursued and courted. It isn't about the money, but about the time...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

That girls still want to be pursued and courted. It isn't about the money, but about the time and the attention. Fickle men drive this girl bananas!

--hide--

I want this too! Great post Linda!

Feb 10th 2013 new
I wish I would have known earlier that when a woman is sharing a problem or difficulty with you she usually wants to just be listened to. Not told how to fix it or what to do! We men are doers so we can often misinterpret what she wants from us when she's sharing. I wish women would know that the most attractive quality you can have is confidence. By far! Act confident even if you don't feel it!
Feb 10th 2013 new

Good advice! Thank you Richard!

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-791226 said: I wish I would have known earlier that when a woman is sharing a problem or difficulty with you she us...
(Quote) Richard-791226 said: I wish I would have known earlier that when a woman is sharing a problem or difficulty with you she usually wants to just be listened to. Not told how to fix it or what to do! We men are doers so we can often misinterpret what she wants from us when she's sharing. I wish women would know that the most attractive quality you can have is confidence. By far! Act confident even if you don't feel it!
--hide--

You got it Richard..rock on! clap Clover

Feb 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: That girls still want to be pursued and courted. It isn't about the money, but about the time and the atte...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

That girls still want to be pursued and courted. It isn't about the money, but about the time and the attention. Fickle men drive this girl bananas!

--hide--
I wish you lived next door
Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I wish you lived next door
(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I wish you lived next door
--hide--

Why? Because I like to shovel snow? Laugh. That was a really nice compliment. Thank you.

Feb 10th 2013 new

Had to think about this for a little while. That I wish the opposite sex knew about me - that I don't want to make mountains out of molehills.

What I understand now about men that I did not understand when I was a younger woman - that when we say that we have a problem, men want to fix it. That they like to show their love by "doing." I also now understand that when we show appreciation for the things that they do, they want to do more.

Feb 10th 2013 new

I wish women would know how very important it is to be modest in appearance, yet look fashonable (not trendy) but well put together. At least for me I find that highly desirable.

What I wish I had known hah hmmm I wish I had known just how different women are when it comes to entertainment.

Feb 11th 2013 new

True to my Phlegmatic Temperament I am very sensitive. If you are hypercritical with me, I will withdraw.. Be gentle with me.

Feb 11th 2013 new

I wish I knew how to dress like Brian suggests - other than losing another 200 pounds or learning to sew, I am not sure it's possible. Modest isn't the problem, but fashionable is. You see, fashionable in Texas for some places includes cowboy hats and rhinestones or sequins, possibly even feathers. Black tie functions mean you wear black jeans, black boots, and a black hat with your tux shirt and the jacket better be Tombstone cut.

:) Messing with you, but seriously, I wish men knew how insecure statements about female appearance make women. I have lots of days when I feel like I shouldn't be allowed out of the house unless I'm going to consent to wear a burka.

Posts 11 - 20 of 103