Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/25/2013 new
Kristen, This is SO true! I am such an encourager and know that us women tend to be the "tend and befriend" type but I never realized how words of encouragement and hints of interest can help a guy. I've realized so many guys who are absolutely fabulous in so many ways are SO insecure. Also, on the intimidating part, I've just recently come to realize this as well. As one of my friends put it to me, some guys, particularly the sweeter ones, are just as afraid to approach us as we are them. And, if they think you are "out of their league" (even when you are not) they may never take that chance. I think prayer is a good answer for this--for God to give the guy the courage he needs to approach the woman and for God to give the woman the wisdom to know how to encourage him.
02/26/2013 new
Yes, I would have to agree. It's great when a guy can debate topics instead of always agreeing with everything you say. :)
02/26/2013 new
I think it's great when a man knows the difference between debating and arguing.
Posts 101 - 103 of 103