Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

enjoyment in life

Feb 9th 2013 new

Dear Cm friends and family

The happiest people are not those who have the best of everything , but rather those that make the best of everything. and the most beautiful things are not those seen with the eye or heard with the ear but those that are felt with the heart

An early happy Valentines day to all. Are you willing to stay up late , just to watch your (married ) lol Valentine sleep ? :)

Feb 9th 2013 new

happy valentine's to you also,casey! I LUV U

Feb 9th 2013 new

That's a great line Casey.

Thanks and God Bless,

Will

Feb 9th 2013 new

Nice~ it's good to remember to enjoy life, how muchwe can make from so little.
...still wish I had a Valentine though valentine I've only ever had one once, and he ate the entire box of chocolates he got me before giving it to me rolling eyes maaaaybe next year....

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Casey-637092 said: Dear Cm friends and family The happiest people are not those who have the best of ...
(Quote) Casey-637092 said:

The happiest people are not those who have the best of everything , but rather those that make the best of everything. and the most beautiful things are not those seen with the eye or heard with the ear but those that are felt with the heart

An early happy Valentines day to all. Are you willing to stay up late , just to watch your (married ) lol Valentine sleep ? :)

--hide--

So true Casey - but it is definitely a truth that is only learned through the School of Hard Knocks! Happy Feast of St. Valentine (and Cyril and Methodius) early to you!

Feb 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Nice~ it's good to remember to enjoy life, how muchwe can make from so little....still wis...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

Nice~ it's good to remember to enjoy life, how muchwe can make from so little.
...still wish I had a Valentine though I've only ever had one once, and he ate the entire box of chocolates he got me before giving it to me maaaaybe next year....

--hide--

what a rude dude!... but it was still in his heart to get the box of candy. I LUV U10 pounds worth!

Feb 9th 2013 new

valentine Happy Valentines Day to you Casey and CM Community! valentine

Feb 10th 2013 new

Happy Valentines Day to all.

This year will be uneventful as I will be working.

Feb 10th 2013 new

Happy St. Valentines to you Casey and to all of you. Mine is a very busy day as we celebrate the school's 32nd Foundation Day. Still no Valentines date but I have a hundreds of greetings and little kisses for sure from my adorable grade school pupils.

Feb 10th 2013 new

(Quote) Casey-637092 said: Dear Cm friends and family The happiest people are not those who have the best of ...
(Quote) Casey-637092 said:

--hide--

Happy St. Valentine's day ! Yes Happy people are thankful for what they have, even if it is not much and it don't worry about wanting what others have..Blessings to everyone.. Keep counting them... Praying heart rose hersheyskiss Kathleen

Posts 1 - 10 of 24