Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Hi Claudine, , and thank you for joining us in going to Daily Mass. We all do the best ...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Hi Claudine, , and thank you for joining us in going to Daily Mass. We all do the best we can and support each other in going to
Daily Mass or if not able to do that, doing the daily Readings during Lent!

--hide--

Thanks Patricia. I was able to go to Mass (and adoration) yesterday. Of course today all kinds of stuff came up right before I needed to walk out the door but I made it! It was a beautiful parish I had never been to before. Hoping to keep this up--we'll see!

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: Thanks Patricia. I was able to go to Mass (and adoration) yesterday. Of course today all kinds...
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

Thanks Patricia. I was able to go to Mass (and adoration) yesterday. Of course today all kinds of stuff came up right before I needed to walk out the door but I made it! It was a beautiful parish I had never been to before. Hoping to keep this up--we'll see!

--hide--

Glad to hear it, Claudine! wave And, I thought for sure that today would be the first day I would miss daily Mass because of the blizzard, but I bundled up, put on my new boots (which did keep my feet dry!), walked 2 blocks to the bus which went slowly down the 7 blocks it needed to go, and then I walked the other 2 blocks to the Cathedral. So, I made it although it was a heavy blizzard with winds at that time. By the time Mass was over, the winds had stopped, and the heavy blizzard had turned into a light snowfall - very pleasant actually as I walked the few blocks to get home from the busstop. So, it just goes to show, that it just takes a little extra effort sometimes, and I so much enjoyed the Mass (and there were about 100 people there who also made it there during a snowstorm)! Thanks be to God!theheart Praying rose

Mar 7th 2013 new

So, I'm hoping everyone is still going to Daily Masshug - we're over halfway through Lent I believe!fluffy

And, if you haven't started going to Daily Mass or doing the Readings, why not start now - we would be happy to have you join us in going to Daily Mass and/or doing the Daily Readings during these 40 days of Lent!wave

Mar 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: So, I'm hoping everyone is still going to Daily Mass - we're over halfway through Lent I believe!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

So, I'm hoping everyone is still going to Daily Mass - we're over halfway through Lent I believe!

And, if you haven't started going to Daily Mass or doing the Readings, why not start now - we would be happy to have you join us in going to Daily Mass and/or doing the Daily Readings during these 40 days of Lent!

--hide--

So far so good Patricia. Thanks for suggesting it.
Mar 8th 2013 new
I think I'm on track, usually EWTN as the evening Mass was discontinued. also, i am asking for prayers for a special intention. Thanks, Liz
Mar 9th 2013 new

Patricia I'm glad you made it.

Praying for your intention Liz.

Mar 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said: Patricia I'm glad you made it. for your intention Liz.
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said:

for your intention Liz.

--hide--
Thanks Myriam.
Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Myriam-344031 said: Patricia I'm glad you made it. for your intention Liz.
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said:

for your intention Liz.

--hide--

Thank you, Myriam! hug Me, too! biggrin All praise and glory be to God Our Heavenly Father! Praying

Mar 9th 2013 new

[quote]Josephine-586127 said:

So far so good Patricia. Thanks for suggesting it. [/quote

Wonderful, Josephine! hug This may have been the best "suggestion" of my life - hmmm, perhaps the Holy Spirit was at work! Dove

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: I think I'm on track, usually EWTN as the evening Mass was discontinued. also, i am asking for p...
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: I think I'm on track, usually EWTN as the evening Mass was discontinued. also, i am asking for prayers for a special intention. Thanks, Liz
--hide--

Hi, Liz, wave we will all pray that your special intention and all the intentions of those here on CM going to Daily Mass or watching it on EWTN or doing the daily Readings. theheart hug

Posts 121 - 130 of 150