Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: I've never even been to Pemberley!!! Whatever that is....
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

I've never even been to Pemberley!!! Whatever that is....

--hide--

So you say but that is not what the word on the street is.

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Jim-50634 said: I've never even been to ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Quote:
Jim-50634 said:

I've never even been to Pemberley!!! Whatever that is....

So you say but that is not what the word on the street is.

--hide--

I think I better quit before my "man-card" is revoked...

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-50634 said: I think I better quit before my "man-card" is revoked...
(Quote) Jim-50634 said:

--hide--

Would Mr. Darcy care about a man-card when there are Wickhams to be slain?

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Jim-50634 said: I think I better quit before my "...

Quote:
Jim-50634 said:

Would Mr. Darcy care about a man-card when there are Wickhams to be slain?

--hide--

I think I'll just pretend I have no idea what you are talking about.... shhh

Feb 19th 2013 new

But Mr. Darcy pretending does not suit you...

Feb 19th 2013 new

Wentworth's letter to Anne (Persuasion):

"I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope...Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant. You alone have brought me to Bath. For you alone, I think and plan. Have you not seen this? Can you fail to have understood my wishes?..."

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: Wentworth's letter to Anne (Persuasion): "I can listen no longer in silence. I...
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

Wentworth's letter to Anne (Persuasion):

"I can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope...Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant. You alone have brought me to Bath. For you alone, I think and plan. Have you not seen this? Can you fail to have understood my wishes?..."

--hide--

I love Wentworth and Anne. What a romance lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I love Wentworth and Anne. What a romance AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Wentworth and Anne. What a romance AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--hide--

The best thing about that romance is the classic difference in which men and women view and interpret romantic action. wink

Feb 19th 2013 new

“Dear Diary, Today I tried not to think about Mr. Knightly. I tried not to think about him when I discussed the menu with Cook... I tried not to think about him in the garden where I thrice plucked the petals off a daisy to acertain his feelings for Harriet. I don't think we should keep daisies in the garden, they really are a drab little flower. And I tried not to think about him when I went to bed, but something had to be done.”
Emma

Feb 21st 2013 new

“When I look out on such a night as this, I feel as if there could be neither wickedness nor sorrow in the world; and there certainly would be less of both if the sublimity of Nature were more attended to, and people were carried more out of themselves by contemplating such a scene.”

Fanny - Mansfield Park

Posts 11 - 20 of 38