Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 11th 2013 new

I can't paste the youtube link from my tablet. Maybe someone will help here?

Paste "Not That Different", the video in NYC, by Collin Raye. I'll be at his concert this Friday in Lexington. Watch the video carefully, listen to its lyrics, and see how Love was renewed after she had rejected him.

Be open to all possibilites. Today I saw a woman I chased in 1994 when she was 29 and I was 50. She looks great at 48, but she has a new guy, although she's unmarried.

Yesterday, at our KC pancake breakfast, a now married woman whom I met in 1981, came up and sat next to me and we had a long conversation. We were friends when she was Single. She wanted to know of any women I'm chasing now, and offered her thoughts on catching a woman. Treat the people you meet right, and they're unlikely to forget that. That goes for people you meet, going forward, from now.

Forget about all the "buts".

Feb 11th 2013 new

youtu.be

here ya go, Bob!!

pretty song.

Feb 11th 2013 new
Nicely put. You're right on the mark. Good food for thought and ideas for reflecting on/ praying. thanks for sharing.
Feb 11th 2013 new

you win the award for the most hilarious post title...haha I love it, thanks for the laugh

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: youtu.be ya go, Bob!! pretty song.
(Quote) Debbie-168656 said:

youtu.be

here ya go, Bob!!

pretty song.

--hide--

Alright !!!! Thank you Debbie. Wish a long-ago GF had been like the woman in this song. I would have welcomed her back.

Plus for CM women (and men) who might have called it quits. IF the other person is still available, consider going back and saying I Laugh, I Love, I Try, I Cry, I Hope, I Fear .. and I know you do the same thing too. We're really not that different, me and you.

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Alright !!!! Thank you Debbie. Wish a long-ago GF had been like the woman in this song. I w...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Alright !!!! Thank you Debbie. Wish a long-ago GF had been like the woman in this song. I would have welcomed her back.

Plus for CM women (and men) who might have called it quits. IF the other person is still available, consider going back and saying I Laugh, I Love, I Try, I Cry, I Hope, I Fear .. and I know you do the same thing too. We're really not that different, me and you.

--hide--

Forgot about I Need and I Hurt. The Youtube video dated May 25, 2011 is the NYC one. Someone please paste that, and watch it carefully. Thank you.

Feb 11th 2013 new

Very thought-provoking form here, Susie. I'm trying to think about which of my "buts" has been an impediment for me in the past.

Feb 11th 2013 new

Back at you Susie. You are a super great person. I cannot believe someone told you are too small. You are fun size. Lots of love...

pirate

Feb 11th 2013 new

May God continue to bless you Susie. Best wishes. rose

Feb 11th 2013 new

is this it????

youtu.be

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Forgot about I Need and I Hurt. The Youtube video dated May 25, 2011 is the NYC one. Someon...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Forgot about I Need and I Hurt. The Youtube video dated May 25, 2011 is the NYC one. Someone please paste that, and watch it carefully. Thank you.

--hide--

Posts 11 - 20 of 29