Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: is this it????youtu.be
(Quote) Debbie-168656 said:

is this it????

youtu.be

--hide--

That is it !!!! The ex-College Teacher in me LIKES this message very much. I wish this video had been available many years ago to show a break-up. If it had been, I would have never been eligible to join CM.

Feb 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: is this it????youtu.be

is this it????

youtu.be

--hide--
That is a beautiful video Debbie.
Feb 11th 2013 new

thanks Eileen! I agree with you. it's beautiful.

but it's not mine, Bob just asked someone to post it
so I did! biggrin

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Debbie-168656 said: is this it????http://youtu.be/-r9KAU-RKu4
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:
Quote:
Debbie-168656 said:

is this it????

youtu.be

That is a beautiful video Debbie.
--hide--

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: thanks Eileen! I agree with you. it's beautiful. but it's not mine, Bob just ask...

thanks Eileen! I agree with you. it's beautiful.

but it's not mine, Bob just asked someone to post it
so I did!

--hide--

We, together, did this Debbie. Thank you. Powerful message, but will people listen, and proceed?

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Susie-550311 said: What I struggled with were the messages I received from members who always had a "but" ...
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

What I struggled with were the messages I received from members who always had a "but" = "You're nice but you're too short." "You seem great but you have too many type-os." "I'd like to get to know you but you live too far away". You get the picture.

I'd like to encourage everyone to look at this in your own activity and ask yourself, "Is my "but" in the way?" If so, then ask "why?". Just because one person extends an emote to another doesn't mean there is an obligation. Its simply an acknowledgment and, in some ways, an affirmation - "I see you. You may not be my type and thats ok. Hello, anyway!"

I believe God uses encounters to serve His purpose. It doesn't have to be for marriage or a commitment. It could be a means to bring a member out of their shell. Maybe someone is having a bad day and needs a small something to make him/her smile. It could be used to renew one's hope in spite of the brokenness that surrounds us. We never really know what God intends and ours isn't to question, simply to act.

May God bless us all.

Peace~

Susie

--hide--

What an awesome observation, Susie, and I'm thinking it will stick with me forever! One should never let a conjuction get in the way of God's will.

Feb 11th 2013 new
God bless you, Susie, for your beautiful & thought-provoking words. Sending prayers for you as you continue down whatever road God has paved for you.
Feb 11th 2013 new

What a great video, thanks for posting it biggrin

Feb 11th 2013 new
I can't believe grown men would find reasons to avoid a lovely, intelligent and good hearted woman like you. What ninnies! Their loss. It's the flaws that make the gem. Those are what truly make a person human and interesting. Does that make me a "but" man? You'll be missed. Good luck and we hope to see you back again.
Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Christine-924384 said: What a great video, thanks for posting it
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

What a great video, thanks for posting it

--hide--

You're welcome. Wish that video existed many years ago for a Willowick woman to see.

Posts 21 - 29 of 29