Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my son

Feb 11th 2013 new

rosary My son is presently incarcerated, please pray for his safety and that he is released soon.

Feb 11th 2013 new

St Maximillian Kolbe, Pray for us

Feb 11th 2013 new
I will remember you and your son in my prayers, God bless you!
Feb 11th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Sugar-831749 said: My son is presently incarcerated, please pray for his safety and that he is released soon.
(Quote) Sugar-831749 said:

My son is presently incarcerated, please pray for his safety and that he is released soon.

--hide--
Praying....
Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Sugar-831749 said: My son is presently incarcerated, please pray for his safety and that he is released soon.
(Quote) Sugar-831749 said:

My son is presently incarcerated, please pray for his safety and that he is released soon.

--hide--
Count on my prayers. Praying theheart

Feb 11th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 11th 2013 new

Praying For you as the mother and for your son - may you feel God's peace as you endure the process. Dove

Feb 11th 2013 new

So sorry Sugar----Nothing is impossible with God----St.Michael and Angles of God-watch over Sugar's son--May He know God's Loving healing touch and Mercy and his mom's----May the rivers of the red sea be opened--and may the Glory of God shine and set him free-Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers theheart

Feb 12th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 20