Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Thanks, guys. As soon as we hear from some more people, I'll set a date for dinner.
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Thanks, guys. As soon as we hear from some more people, I'll set a date for dinner.

--hide--
Not real sure when my next visit to Tampa bay will be. No vacation time until after June so maybe a visit in the fall would work for me. Have fun anyway at the gathering.
Feb 23rd 2013 new

I would love a get-together in Brandon. I drive by Jesse's all the time. Just let me know when it's scheduled.

Blessings,
Jennifer

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-803334 said: I would love a get-together in Brandon. I drive by Jesse's all the time. Just let me know ...
(Quote) Jennifer-803334 said:

I would love a get-together in Brandon. I drive by Jesse's all the time. Just let me know when it's scheduled.

Blessings,
Jennifer

--hide--

Sorry everyone, I had to put my planning for this dinner on hold because of my dad's sudden passing just about two weeks ago in Ohio. I just got back to Florida on Sunday. Still hoping to do this dinner though. I wouldn't want to compete with the Orlando event planned for April 20th, so that weekend is out. I also can't leave Lake City the weekends of March 16th or 23rd.

Would Saturday, April 13th be a good date for the dinner? Or would March 30th be better? Please post your preference. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

God Bless,
Steve

Mar 5th 2013 new

Sorry Steve about your dadtheheart rosary -----------right now April 13 be best for me(depending on infreq work on weekends)--thanks Peter(:

Mar 5th 2013 new

Hi Steve, I was wondering how you have been since the passing of your dad. Glad to see you're back. How's the rest of the family holding up?
I lost both parents so it is a weird feeling huh? Take care..have fun at the get together! wave Praying Ice Skating shamrock

Mar 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Hi Steve, I was wondering how you have been since the passing of your dad. Glad to see you're ...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Hi Steve, I was wondering how you have been since the passing of your dad. Glad to see you're back. How's the rest of the family holding up?
I lost both parents so it is a weird feeling huh? Take care..have fun at the get together!

--hide--

Thanks for the support, Jane. I'm sorry about your parents. It's getting easier for me, little by little. The rest of the family seems to be doing as well as can be expected, I guess, including my mom. I'm trying to get her to come and visit -- I think getting away from home for a little while would be a good thing for her.

Mar 12th 2013 new

Neither one will work for me as those I the weekends I have my daughter. But, don't worry about me. Get as many people as you can together.

Thanks,

Will

Mar 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hi all, My name is Steve, and I just started back here at CM after almost a year off. Since t...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Hi all,
My name is Steve, and I just started back here at CM after almost a year off. Since there are very few CMers in my neighborhood (north central Florida), I was thinking seriously about setting up a dinner get together around the Brandon area (Tampa Bay area).

I have a friend who suggested the Jesse's Restaurant in Brandon as a good meeting spot. I've included a link to their menu here www.singlepage.com

What I was thinking was a quick get-together dinner to meet a few CMers and possibly start to plan a more involved get together for sometime this spring or summer. Even if that idea doesn't get off the ground, I'd be happy to just meet some new CM friends around Tampa/St. Pete and maybe set up a semi-regular dinner in that area.

So, what do all of you think? I was thinking of a weekend dinner maybe later in February or in March. After a few posts here, I'll try to set up something definite as to day and time.

God bless,
Steve

--hide--

Hi all, wave

I've had a slight change in plans, as I now have to work for just a couple of hours on March 30th (so I won't be able to join everyone for the St. Augustine/Orlando event that day).

Is there a weekend in April (the 20th is now open again, I assume, since the Orlando event was moved to March 30th) that would be good for everyone? Will and the rest of the crew, what do you think?

I will be out of state one weekend in April (don't know which one yet), but maybe I can move that around according to when it is good for everyone to meet in Brandon. Let me know what weekend would work for you (or if May would be better).

God Bless,
Steve

Mar 17th 2013 new
Anyone planning an event in the Miami/aventura area? I am fairly new in CM and don't go out much here... but I would go if people from this site would attend.
Mar 18th 2013 new

How does meeting for dinner April 6th or April 13th at Jesse's in Brandon sound to everyone?

Please vote ASAP so we can set something up and get a definite date (so the Orlando/St. Augustine date can be set as well).

If you have any questions, please message me ASAP...

Posts 11 - 20 of 45