Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 18th 2013 new
I called the restaurant and the distance for me is 4 1/2 hours. I would have liked to go but that's far to go eat :( I thank you for your efforts. I hope to meet Catholic people in my area. All my friends are Jewish!
Mar 18th 2013 new

Hi Steve------April 13 sounds good to me--- i get my schedule around April 3--then i will know for sure if i can make it-----thanks(:

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: How does meeting for dinner April 6th or April 13th at Jesse's in Brandon sound to everyone?<...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

How does meeting for dinner April 6th or April 13th at Jesse's in Brandon sound to everyone?

Please vote ASAP so we can set something up and get a definite date (so the Orlando/St. Augustine date can be set as well).

If you have any questions, please message me ASAP...

--hide--
Steve, let me find out to Orlando group if one of those date will work, I'm afraid about St Augustine, she probably have to get with Jacksonville or neighboring city, otherwise she has to drive to Orlando.. let me copy your suggestion to other forum as well, so we can get more reply. For me, I would agree on April 13th at least 3weeks from now...Thank you very much..Prayers for more friends to agree

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Ana-940270 said: I called the restaurant and the distance for me is 4 1/2 hours. I would have liked to go but that's fa...
(Quote) Ana-940270 said: I called the restaurant and the distance for me is 4 1/2 hours. I would have liked to go but that's far to go eat :( I thank you for your efforts. I hope to meet Catholic people in my area. All my friends are Jewish!
--hide--

Ana, I can understand about it being too far for just dinner for you. You may want to check the Florida get-together post for a bigger event that sounds like it'll happen later in April or May. It appears that event will be more than just dinner. God bless!

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Delia-938878 said: Steve, let me find out to Orlando group if one of those date will work, I'm afraid about St A...
(Quote) Delia-938878 said:

Steve, let me find out to Orlando group if one of those date will work, I'm afraid about St Augustine, she probably have to get with Jacksonville or neighboring city, otherwise she has to drive to Orlando.. let me copy your suggestion to other forum as well, so we can get more reply. For me, I would agree on April 13th at least 3weeks from now...Thank you very much..Prayers for more friends to agree

--hide--

OK, that's two votes so far for April 13th for the dinner in Brandon. I hope that the Orlando/St. Augustine event is still on as well. I plan on trying to get to that one as well...

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: OK, that's two votes so far for April 13th for the dinner in Brandon. I hope that the...

OK, that's two votes so far for April 13th for the dinner in Brandon. I hope that the Orlando/St. Augustine event is still on as well. I plan on trying to get to that one as well...

--hide--
I'm hoping that St Augustine will get their small group as well for the first meet and greet, Orlando group may stay locally if you guys don't mind. Calling all neighboring city from St Augustine, go ahead and plan your first meet and greet locally, and after that, maybe June we're all meet in the middle for our SUMMER SPLASH!!!..

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Ana-940270 said: I called the restaurant and the distance for me is 4 1/2 hours. I would have liked to go but that's fa...
(Quote) Ana-940270 said: I called the restaurant and the distance for me is 4 1/2 hours. I would have liked to go but that's far to go eat :( I thank you for your efforts. I hope to meet Catholic people in my area. All my friends are Jewish!
--hide--

I definitely feel you Ana, please calling all Miami members and neighboring city, please participate in your meet and greet locally and then we'll be planning our SUMMER SPLASH in June for entire FLORIDA MEMBERS!!!...Come and join us, this is the great way to feel comfortable and meet new friends...LORD, we pray that YOU touch your sons and daughters to go out and have fun to fellow CM members, Amen.....Thank you friends and God bless us all!!!!

Mar 20th 2013 new
Very nice Delia thank you! Do you have any idea who organizes these types of events such as the one in Miami? I am interested in participating in any way needed.
Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: two votes so far for April 13th for the dinner in Brandon.

two votes so far for April 13th for the dinner in Brandon.

--hide--
Okay Steve, make it three votes for April 13 in Brandon. Sounds like fun!

(Thank you Delia for helping in coordinating this)

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: OK, that's two votes so far for April 13th for the dinner in Brandon. I hope that the...

--hide--

April 13th in Brandon would be fine. I'll plan to attend as well. Thanks for setting this up!

Posts 21 - 30 of 45