Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Ana-940270 said: Very nice Delia thank you! Do you have any idea who organizes these types of events such as the one in Mia...
(Quote) Ana-940270 said: Very nice Delia thank you! Do you have any idea who organizes these types of events such as the one in Miami? I am interested in participating in any way needed.
--hide--

Ana, I was advise that if nobody started to organize, anybody can start the event. So, you can be the organizer of Miami group. I wish you all the best to bring everybody in Miami...God bless you

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Judie-947029 said: Okay Steve, make it three votes for April 13 in Brandon. Sounds like fun! (Thank ...
(Quote) Judie-947029 said:

Okay Steve, make it three votes for April 13 in Brandon. Sounds like fun!

(Thank you Delia for helping in coordinating this)

--hide--
Judie, Steve actually started it, it just happened that he had to put on the side due to his father's death. So, we'll try to get Orlando get together hopefully same day as Tampa, so that we can talk about summer big event for entire Florida...I know God will guide us to make it happen. God bless us all

Apr 3rd 2013 new

Hello, all! wave
To those who have replied in this thread, I've sent you a message to see if you're able to attend the dinner on Saturday 4/13 at Jesse's in Brandon. I'm trying to get a number of those attending just in case we need reservations. Please reply as soon as you can, so I can go ahead and call the restaurant.

If you haven't seen this get-together thread until now (or if I've inadvertently left you out of those I sent messages to), please send me a message to let me know if you'll be coming.

As for after dinner, that would be up to everyone attending. If we eat early enough, there may be time to go somewhere afterwards. We can "play that by ear" to see if there's enough interest. I'm planning on doing something in the Brandon/Tampa Bay area afterwards since I'll be staying the night there anyway (it's a 2.5-3 hour drive for me, so I'll be making it a mini-weekend trip).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Please respond to the message I sent as soon as you can.

God Bless,
Steve

Apr 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hello, all! To those who have replied in this thread, I've sent you a message to see if ...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Hello, all!
To those who have replied in this thread, I've sent you a message to see if you're able to attend the dinner on Saturday 4/13 at Jesse's in Brandon. I'm trying to get a number of those attending just in case we need reservations. Please reply as soon as you can, so I can go ahead and call the restaurant.

If you haven't seen this get-together thread until now (or if I've inadvertently left you out of those I sent messages to), please send me a message to let me know if you'll be coming.

As for after dinner, that would be up to everyone attending. If we eat early enough, there may be time to go somewhere afterwards. We can "play that by ear" to see if there's enough interest. I'm planning on doing something in the Brandon/Tampa Bay area afterwards since I'll be staying the night there anyway (it's a 2.5-3 hour drive for me, so I'll be making it a mini-weekend trip).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Please respond to the message I sent as soon as you can.

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--

Apr 6th 2013 new

Hey there,

I just saw your post about the 4/13 dinner. Yes I will be there. I live only 7 miles away. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Kate Billings

Apr 7th 2013 new
I'm in for the 4/13 dinner. Looking forward to meet all of you. At what time are we getting there?
Apr 9th 2013 new

Hello, all! wave

OK, this Saturday (4/13) will be the first (of many, I hope) Tampa Bay get-togethers. Our dinner will be at 5pm at Jesse's Restaurant in Brandon. I've listed a link to Jesse's menu, so you can take a look at it ahead of time. www.singlepage.com It appears that they would have something for everyone.

I will be sending you a message if you've sent me one about the dinner, or if you've replied in this thread, so check your messages. If you haven't seen this Topic until now and want to attend or if you have questions (or if I miss your reply in this topic), please send me a message.

After dinner? Well, that is up to everyone who attends. I will be staying the night in the area, since Lake City is a couple of hours drive from Brandon, so I plan on doing something afterwards myself. If we have enough interest, we can go somewhere else after.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

God Bless,
Steve

Apr 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Hello, all! OK, this Saturday (4/13) will be the first (of many, I hope) Tampa Bay get-to...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Hello, all!

OK, this Saturday (4/13) will be the first (of many, I hope) Tampa Bay get-togethers. Our dinner will be at 5pm at Jesse's Restaurant in Brandon. I've listed a link to Jesse's menu, so you can take a look at it ahead of time. www.singlepage.com It appears that they would have something for everyone.

I will be sending you a message if you've sent me one about the dinner, or if you've replied in this thread, so check your messages. If you haven't seen this Topic until now and want to attend or if you have questions (or if I miss your reply in this topic), please send me a message.

After dinner? Well, that is up to everyone who attends. I will be staying the night in the area, since Lake City is a couple of hours drive from Brandon, so I plan on doing something afterwards myself. If we have enough interest, we can go somewhere else after.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

God Bless,
Steve

--hide--

OK, everyone! Saturday night is tomorrow night...hope to see you all at Jesse's in Brandon. If you just spotted this thread, read my post directly above for info on the Tampa area get-together for Sat., 4/13. Even if you haven't sent me a message, we hope that you'll show up anyway...

Apr 13th 2013 new
Hey Steve My name is Denise. I wish y'all were a it closer or I would of been there! I went to our first meet up last night in Orlando. We had a wonderful time. I was blessed to make new friends! I hope y'all have fun tonight. Take care & Enjoy! Denise
Apr 13th 2013 new

Thank you Steve for organizing this. It was a very nice dinner and long talk with you and Tim.

I really enjoyed it. Looking forward for the next event.

Posts 31 - 40 of 45