Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 14th 2013 new

I enjoyed meeting for dinner, and getting to know Steve and Wilma better as well! We discussed several options for future events (Rays game, Wiregrass, Disney theme park, etc) in the Tampa and Orlando area in the future. Hopefully, there will be an event every month or two. It'd be great to meet additional members in Florida as well!

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-924030 said: Hey Steve My name is Denise. I wish y'all were a it closer or I would of been there! I went to our ...
(Quote) Denise-924030 said: Hey Steve My name is Denise. I wish y'all were a it closer or I would of been there! I went to our first meet up last night in Orlando. We had a wonderful time. I was blessed to make new friends! I hope y'all have fun tonight. Take care & Enjoy! Denise
--hide--

Glad you had fun at the Orlando event, Denise! Thanks for the good wishes for the dinner that we had at Jesse's. We're hoping to make meeting up a monthly or semi-monthly thing. Keep watching the Member meet-ups forum for future events (we used the time together to start planning our next one). Maybe you can make it next time if we do more than just dinner. I myself live 2.5 hours away from Tampa, but I stayed overnight in the area and had a great time. You're right -- it really is a blessing making new friends. God bless!

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Wilma-23758 said: Thank you Steve for organizing this. It was a very nice dinner and long talk with you and Tim....
(Quote) Wilma-23758 said:

Thank you Steve for organizing this. It was a very nice dinner and long talk with you and Tim.

I really enjoyed it. Looking forward for the next event.

--hide--

Thanks for attending, Wilma. It was great to meet you! I like the ideas we came up with at dinner for the mid-June event. Let's make sure we get that nailed down soon! God bless!

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Tim-307635 said: I enjoyed meeting for dinner, and getting to know Steve and Wilma better as well! We discussed seve...
(Quote) Tim-307635 said:

I enjoyed meeting for dinner, and getting to know Steve and Wilma better as well! We discussed several options for future events (Rays game, Wiregrass, Disney theme park, etc) in the Tampa and Orlando area in the future. Hopefully, there will be an event every month or two. It'd be great to meet additional members in Florida as well!

--hide--

I'm thinking that we can easily get an event planned for mid-June like we discussed, Tim. All of the ideas sound good to me. Let's get it nailed down as soon as we can!

May 15th 2013 new

Any plans for that mid-June meet up as yet?

Posts 41 - 45 of 45