Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 5th 2013 new

Check out these two music videos made by a guy in Sweden with his girlfriend as the star ....

"Dance Dance Dance" by Lykke Li -- www.youtube.com

And an instrumental track from the movie "Amelie" -- www.youtube.com

The second one is particularly excellent ... professional quality. Not sure if he does this for a living (I don't read Swedish tongue ) but he definitely has the talent.

Mar 7th 2013 new

Speaking of dancing! This group "Lakeside" has been around a long time. This is some jam!

"Fantastic Voyage" youtu.be

Mar 9th 2013 new

I'm usually way behind the times, so I'm wondering if this young gentleman has been on American Idol already or anything like that. He's awesome!

www.youtube.com

Mar 9th 2013 new

Those Were The Days My Friend...we thought they never end...
www.youtube.com

The Way We Were
www.youtube.com

Mar 10th 2013 new

www.youtube.com RAINBOW

Would like to have a best buddy who can make me see how wonderful life is..............

Mar 12th 2013 new
Black Oak Arkansas- Lord Have Mercy On My Soul www.youtube.com
Mar 12th 2013 new

"Sweet Home Alabama" Lynyrd Skynyrd

Mar 15th 2013 new

If I had a Million Dallors www.youtube.com

I remember having to listen to this song over and over again in high school when my youth group was driving to Montana for a misson trip because the driver really liked this song, I think everyone in the car practically knew the lyrics by the end of the tirp laughing

Mar 15th 2013 new

I Need You ~Leanne Rimes www.youtube.com

Mar 15th 2013 new

Cinderella ~Steven Curtis Chapman www.youtube.com

Posts 181 - 190 of 200