Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Moving to a New Area

Feb 11th 2013 new

Hello: I am moving to Wenatchee, WA area to start two years of schooling for radiology technology. I will not know a single person in the area. I would like some ideas of how to meet singles my age. The people I meet at school are closer to my grown children's age. Not that I don't get along great with class mates but it is nice to meet people your own age that you have things in common with. I hope the churches in that area have singles groups. Where I live now they do not. Wish me luck and give me any suggestions. wave

Feb 11th 2013 new

Susie is in Bellingham..She can probably help you..Contact her right away though because her membership is expiring..

Susie-550311

Feb 13th 2013 new

Just over a year ago I moved from the Midwest to southern California at the age of 68. The only people I knew were my son & his family. I left behind a circle of friends, but I knew the time was right to make this move. Because of mobility problems, I haven't been able to get involved in much or to explore the area. I am also retirement age, so I don't have the work or school connections. It's not easy to relocate, but ask for God's help in directing you to find friends & activities that will round out your life.

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Lois-880877 said: Hello: I am moving to Wenatchee, WA area to start two years of schooling for radiology technology....
(Quote) Lois-880877 said:

Hello: I am moving to Wenatchee, WA area to start two years of schooling for radiology technology. I will not know a single person in the area. I would like some ideas of how to meet singles my age. The people I meet at school are closer to my grown children's age. Not that I don't get along great with class mates but it is nice to meet people your own age that you have things in common with. I hope the churches in that area have singles groups. Where I live now they do not. Wish me luck and give me any suggestions.

--hide--
Lois Wish ya Luck on your new schooling & move etc. Just what you "wrote" (typed) on your thread; (thats perfect) explain/ say it to people you might run into either at school or your new paraish; That's all Mike "peace"!! ps hard maybe; (don't be shy)

Posts 1 - 4 of 4