Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Moving to a New Area

02/11/2013 new

Hello: I am moving to Wenatchee, WA area to start two years of schooling for radiology technology. I will not know a single person in the area. I would like some ideas of how to meet singles my age. The people I meet at school are closer to my grown children's age. Not that I don't get along great with class mates but it is nice to meet people your own age that you have things in common with. I hope the churches in that area have singles groups. Where I live now they do not. Wish me luck and give me any suggestions. wave

02/11/2013 new

Susie is in Bellingham..She can probably help you..Contact her right away though because her membership is expiring..

Susie-550311

02/13/2013 new

Just over a year ago I moved from the Midwest to southern California at the age of 68. The only people I knew were my son & his family. I left behind a circle of friends, but I knew the time was right to make this move. Because of mobility problems, I haven't been able to get involved in much or to explore the area. I am also retirement age, so I don't have the work or school connections. It's not easy to relocate, but ask for God's help in directing you to find friends & activities that will round out your life.

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Lois-880877 said: Hello: I am moving to Wenatchee, WA area to start two years of schooling for radiology technology....
(Quote) Lois-880877 said:

Hello: I am moving to Wenatchee, WA area to start two years of schooling for radiology technology. I will not know a single person in the area. I would like some ideas of how to meet singles my age. The people I meet at school are closer to my grown children's age. Not that I don't get along great with class mates but it is nice to meet people your own age that you have things in common with. I hope the churches in that area have singles groups. Where I live now they do not. Wish me luck and give me any suggestions.

--hide--
Lois Wish ya Luck on your new schooling & move etc. Just what you "wrote" (typed) on your thread; (thats perfect) explain/ say it to people you might run into either at school or your new paraish; That's all Mike "peace"!! ps hard maybe; (don't be shy)

Posts 1 - 4 of 4