Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sojourn or Foray?

Feb 11th 2013 new

Dove

Hi Everyone! I too am not renewing my membership. Not for any reason that can be attributed to this site. I think it is marvelous that we open ourselves up to giving God one more tool to use to work in our lives, to help us find love or just to be able to learn more about ourselves, to see ourselves more clearly. And of course, since I have learned so much, I too have one more bit of wisdom to throw out into these wonderful forums. These two words have been in the forefront of my mind recently and seem fitting.

Sojourn and Foray. If you look them up you will see and will understand what I am suggesting. We can open ourselves in different ways. Our mental and emotional attitudes say a lot about who we are at any given place in time in our lives. I came on with a very definite attitude about being online and being here changed me for the better. I know that thinking of my time here as a journey rather than a destination made all the difference in the world.

His Grace to all of you, I will keep everyone in prayer,
Please keep my family and I in yours as well,
Thank you all, Karen

Feb 11th 2013 new

Karen,

I am sorry to see you go but you know what is best.

I have enjoyed yours posts and I have no doubt you have been an inspiration to many.

Probably most of us from 50 on have experienced a dating site for the initial time. We try something new. It is different but can be rewarding if for no other reasons than to make friends in others areas we would not frequent. Some have issues trying to see Jesus in everyone but that is going to be everywhere.

I wish you well and your return in the future would be most welcome, if that is your wish.

I pray God grants you joy, happiness, peace and much love in your future journey.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Posts 1 - 2 of 2