Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 28th 2013 new

DAY 16 - FEBRUARY 28 - THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES

rosary Praying theheart

Feb 28th 2013 new

DAY 16 - FEBRUARY 28 - THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES

Praying rosary theheart rose

Feb 28th 2013 new

docs.google.com

Day 17

Friday, March 1st

Joyful Mysteries

for prayers of the Rosary:

http://www.knightsofdivinemercy.com

Rosary Novenas to Our Lady: including the mysteries of light (It is a little blue booklet.)

or pray with people onhttp://www.comepraytherosary.org

rose Praying rosary theheart 140 Participants theheart rosary Praying rose

The list of participants is the same, so I will not repost it here!

Feb 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: Day 17 - Friday, March 1st -
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

Day 17 - Friday, March 1st - Joyful Mysteries

--hide--

"May the Child Jesus be the star that guides you through the desert of your present life."

- St. Pio of Pietrelcina (Padre Pio)

rosary rose

Mar 1st 2013 new

I have been blessed with answered prayer already! After not hearing from or seeing my son for over 6 months he just dropped by the other evening. He lives about 3 hours away now. There has been no contact since, but I am so greatful to have been able to hug and kiss him. Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayers!!
This novena has been a huge blessing in many ways so far. I am very greatful to all you prayer warriors and thanking our Father in heaven for hearing our prayers theheart Praying

Mar 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 1st 2013 new
Laura, It is so wonderful to hear about your answered prayer regarding your son. Thank you for sharing. And praise God!
Mar 1st 2013 new

DAY 17 - MARCH 1 - THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: I have been blessed with answered prayer already! After not hearing from or seeing my son for over...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

I have been blessed with answered prayer already! After not hearing from or seeing my son for over 6 months he just dropped by the other evening. He lives about 3 hours away now. There has been no contact since, but I am so greatful to have been able to hug and kiss him. Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayers!!
This novena has been a huge blessing in many ways so far. I am very greatful to all you prayer warriors and thanking our Father in heaven for hearing our prayers

--hide--

Thank you for sharing this with us. Prayers do get answered.

It's things like this which encourage us to promote the novena three times each year!

God bless you and your son!

rosary rose

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: I have been blessed with answered prayer already! After not hearing from or my son for over 6 mont...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

I have been blessed with answered prayer already! After not hearing from or my son for over 6 months he just dropped by the other evening. He lives about 3 hours away now.

--hide--

Laura, our God is a faithful God, Amen! It's always so affirming to hear the fruit of the 54-day rosary novena to hear some prayers answered. Other prayers will be answered in God's time & at His choosing, so just be patient, too. I know it's a much sunnier day for you now Laura. wave Praying rosary

Posts 141 - 150 of 200