Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

... forgotten 90's songs? note

I've got a few to get things started...

How about the one-hit wonder Space? www.youtube.com

Or the Radiohead song that sounds vaguely like a lost 1970's Bread tune? www.youtube.com

Or a masterpiece by the Cure? www.youtube.com

Or the British indie group James? www.youtube.com

And how could I forget the really unique Crash Test Dummies? www.youtube.com

OK, so my tastes ran a little to the alternative side back in the 90's. cool wink

How about you? Do you have some favorite forgotten 90's songs?

02/12/2013 new

MMM bop --- Hansonrolling eyes

02/12/2013 new

I don't really remember having very many favorite songs during the 90s, however, I did like many of the disney songs that were played during the disney music break way back in the early 90s biggrin here are a few of them biggrin

'Dinosaur And The Progress Of Man' by Norman Foote www.youtube.com

"Rockin Robin" www.youtube.com

"Itsy Bitsy Spider" by Little Richard www.youtube.com

This isn't the exact video but this song was played during the Disney music breaks www.youtube.com

Of course there are many songs from the movies that I enjoyed a lot and these are just a few of them...

"My Heart Will Go On" www.youtube.com

"Circle of Life" www.youtube.com

"When Your the Best of Friends" www.youtube.com

02/13/2013 new

My ideal match in 1995 www.youtube.com The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: MMM bop --- Hanson
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

MMM bop --- Hanson

--hide--

rolling eyes laughing

They were everywhere, weren't they?

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I don't really remember having very many favorite songs during the 90s, however, I did like...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I don't really remember having very many favorite songs during the 90s, however, I did like many of the disney songs that were played during the disney music break way back in the early 90s here are a few of them

'Dinosaur And The Progress Of Man' by Norman Foote www.youtube.com

"Rockin Robin" www.youtube.com

"Itsy Bitsy Spider" by Little Richard www.youtube.com

This isn't the exact video but this song was played during the Disney music breaks www.youtube.com

Of course there are many songs from the movies that I enjoyed a lot and these are just a few of them...

"My Heart Will Go On" www.youtube.com

"Circle of Life" www.youtube.com

"When Your the Best of Friends" www.youtube.com

--hide--

Maybe we could modify the topic a bit for you, Jessica, and the rest of the 20-something CMers to include the 2000's...

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Amber-931533 said: My ideal match in 1995 www.youtube.com The Proclaimers - I'm...
(Quote) Amber-931533 said:

My ideal match in 1995 www.youtube.com The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

--hide--

Hmmmm...which one: Charlie or Craig? scratchchin laughing

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Amber-931533 said: My ideal match in 1995 www.youtube.com The Proclaimers - I'm...
(Quote) Amber-931533 said:

--hide--

I first heard this song when I went to Steven Curtis Chapmans All About Love concert back in 2004. He does an awesome job... biggrin www.youtube.com

02/13/2013 new

Talk about a forgotten '90s hit, how about "Everything Changes" from Kathy Troccoli. KT was following in the footsteps of Amy Grant in crossing over from CCM to mainstream pop. This video got some airplay on VH1. www.youtube.com

As an aside, in January 2007, I bought my current car, a Chevrolet Cobalt. When I went to pick up the car from the dealer, I turned the XM Radio to the CCM station, and this song came on. So I decided to name the car after Ms. Troccoli. Kathy the Cobalt. laughing

02/13/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Talk about a forgotten '90s hit, how about "Everything Changes" from Kathy Troccoli....
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Talk about a forgotten '90s hit, how about "Everything Changes" from Kathy Troccoli. KT was following in the footsteps of Amy Grant in crossing over from CCM to mainstream pop. This video got some airplay on VH1. www.youtube.com

As an aside, in January 2007, I bought my current car, a Chevrolet Cobalt. When I went to pick up the car from the dealer, I turned the XM Radio to the CCM station, and this song came on. So I decided to name the car after Ms. Troccoli. Kathy the Cobalt.

--hide--

I remember that song, Edward -- it got some pop radio play as well...

Posts 1 - 10 of 22