Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: I guess now that I read further into the history of the Boys and Girls Club and found that they...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

I guess now that I read further into the history of the Boys and Girls Club and found that they support Planned Parenthood, pray that I wont be offered the job but that something will open up for me in its place.

--hide--

Praying hug rosary

Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Please pray for me, I quit my job today. It was my first day and first time working in deil at a grocery stor...

Please pray for me, I quit my job today. It was my first day and first time working in deil at a grocery store. I knew even before I started that I wouldn't like it but I took the job anyways. I have never quit a job on the first day and I feel absolutely awful but I know if I stayed I would of slumped back into the depressive state I was in when I was working at Walmart.

I also ask that you prayer that everything went well at the interview I had the other day at the Boys and Girls Club. I would really like this job. I will hear back from them tomorrow (I hope).

--hide--

Praying hug Praying
Feb 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Please pray for me, I quit my job today. It was my first day and first time working in deil at a grocery stor...

Please pray for me, I quit my job today. It was my first day and first time working in deil at a grocery store. I knew even before I started that I wouldn't like it but I took the job anyways. I have never quit a job on the first day and I feel absolutely awful but I know if I stayed I would of slumped back into the depressive state I was in when I was working at Walmart.

I also ask that you prayer that everything went well at the interview I had the other day at the Boys and Girls Club. I would really like this job. I will hear back from them tomorrow (I hope).

--hide--
Praying for you.
Feb 12th 2013 new

So Sorry Jessicahug ----May Mother Mary hold you close as a daughter--she knows your pain--she loves you and is with you--Mother Mary please pray for Jessica to open a job she really feels fulfilled in doing Our Father's will---watch over her- guide her -open doors to help and comfort her in union with your Son Jesus----thank yourosary theheartSt. Joseph please pray for Jessica-thank youbiggrin

Feb 12th 2013 new

Jessica, don't feel awful about quitting a job on the first day. I did that as well years ago. It just didn't feel right. I'm with you as well about how it feels to be in a depressive state. God is holding your hand. Keep the faith and I will pray for you. Good luck. hug

Feb 12th 2013 new

Jessica I will lift you up in prayer! God Bless you+, Mary

Feb 12th 2013 new

Jessica: An intercession through St. Joseph the worker. Praying that your new job upholds your beliefs and faith too.

Prayer to St. Joseph the Worker for Employment

God our Father and Our Creator, You bestow on us gifts and talents to develop and use in accord with Your will.

Grant to me, through the intercession of St. Joseph the worker, as model and guide, employment and work that I may, with dignity, provide for those who depend on me for care and support.

Grant me the opportunities to use my energy and abilities for the good of all, and the glory of Your name. Amen.

Feb 13th 2013 new

Praying rosary Goodluck

Feb 13th 2013 new

St. Jude pray for us. You are in my prayers too, Jessica. Gotta hang in there. It will get better. God Bless. Praying hug rosary

Feb 13th 2013 new

You are in my prayers, Jessica. Bless you.

Posts 11 - 20 of 43