Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Casey-637092 said: Sister Agnes, old and deaf, was pre-Vatican II but obediently gave in to orders that she wear the scanda...
(Quote) Casey-637092 said: Sister Agnes, old and deaf, was pre-Vatican II but
obediently gave in to orders that she wear the scandalous new habit where the headdress did not even cover
her ears when she substituted at St. Francis de Sales School for
Girls.

But she was too vain to wear her huge hearing aids. Today she was having each child shout what career she wanted. Little Suzy stood and
announced, “I WANT TO BE A PROSTITUTE!”

Sister Agnes screamed and kept
screaming until the principal, Sister Blase, ran into the
classroom.

“What in Heaven’s name . . .”

The old nun pointed a
withered finger. “Did you hear
what that child said?!?”

“No, Sister Agnes, and you didn’t hear her
either without your hearing aids. Put them in
now.”

Sister Agnes inserted the molds and tucked the appliances behind each ear. “Suzy,” she
said, “tell Sister Blase what you told me.”

Suzy repeated proudly, “I
want to be a prostitute.”

Sister Agnes suddenly hugged the little girl. “Oh, I’m so sorry, dear. I thought you said you wanted to be a Protestant.”
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing
Feb 16th 2013 new
Thank you all posters and readers theheart

Here is another one for lent smile

Being a Catholic!

Each Friday night after work, Bubba would fire up his outdoor grill and cook venison steak. But all of Bubbas neighbors were Catholic, and since it was Lent they were

forbidden from eating red meat on Friday. The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their priest.

The priest came to visit Bubba and suggested that he become a Catholic. After several classes and much study, Bubba attended Mass. The priest sprinkled holy water over him

and said, You were born a Baptist and raised as a Baptist, but now you are Catholic.

Bubbas neighbors were greatly relieved, until Friday night arrived and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison filled the neighborhood. The priest was called immediately by the neighbors.

As the priest rushed into Bubbas yard, clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement.

There stood Bubba, clutching a small bottle of holy water, which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat while chanting, You wuz born a deer, you wuz raised a deer, but now you

is a catfish!
Feb 16th 2013 new
A non-religious joke ....

One of the advantages of being a wheelchair user is that when I go into a restaurant, I don't have to wait to be seated. Rolling Along laughing
Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: You know you're a true Catholic when you Genuflect before entering the seat at the movie thea...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

You know you're a true Catholic when you Genuflect before entering the seat at the movie theatre.

--hide--
laughing

I know we do the sign of the cross and grace when we are eating out.

Posts 11 - 14 of 14