Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: A pregnant Texas teenager is suing her parents to stop them from forcing her to abort her unborn child.
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

A pregnant Texas teenager is suing her parents to stop them from forcing her to abort her unborn child.

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

Offering my prayers. Praying
Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: A pregnant Texas teenager is suing her parents to stop them from forcing her to abort her u...

A pregnant Texas teenager is suing her parents to stop them from forcing her to abort her unborn child.

www.foxnews.com

--hide--
Chalk this one in the win column!

www.foxnews.com

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Peter-449116 said: A pregnant Texas teenager is suing her pa...

Quote:
Peter-449116 said:

www.foxnews.com

Chalk this one in the win column!

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

I read about it in Life News. YES! biggrin

Parents Agree Not to Force Their Daughter to Have an Abortion

www.lifenews.com

Feb 20th 2013 new

I was watching that case, quite interesting isn't it, where are all the "reproductive health care advocates" for this girl? They harp on about pro-choice, they betray their true intentions when they only ever support ONE choice.

Frankly, I wonder what's happening in that home if the parents are behaving like that.

Of course, its easy to be pro-abortion when the child appears as an abstract concept. Once they see baby face to face they might change their minds.

But hoping the girl places baby for adoption. It wouldn't be good for that kid's mental health to learn grandma and grandpa wanted them dead.

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: I was watching that case, quite interesting isn't it, where are all the "reproductive he...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

I was watching that case, quite interesting isn't it, where are all the "reproductive health care advocates" for this girl? They harp on about pro-choice, they betray their true intentions when they only ever support ONE choice.

Frankly, I wonder what's happening in that home if the parents are behaving like that.

Of course, its easy to be pro-abortion when the child appears as an abstract concept. Once they see baby face to face they might change their minds.

But hoping the girl places baby for adoption. It wouldn't be good for that kid's mental health to learn grandma and grandpa wanted them dead.

--hide--

Or maybe the parents will have a change of heart by the time the baby is born, and they will regret the way they treated theor daughter and the father of the baby as well as his immediate family.

Posts 11 - 15 of 15