Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Just a reminder for my countrymen....Let's keep on praying! Praying rosary theheart


newearthoflovepeaceandjoy.com



Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: Just a reminder for my countrymen....Let's keep on praying! http://newearthofl...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

Just a reminder for my countrymen....Let's keep on praying!


newearthoflovepeaceandjoy.com



--hide--
Thank you, Rosemarie. I love St. Louis De Montfort, he was very devoted to our Blessed Mother. I will keep your country in my prayers. My former boss is Filipino and a good man. God bless. theheart

Feb 28th 2013 new

www.catholicnews.com


wow, a co-alumnus is a candidate... Praying rosary theheart

Feb 28th 2013 new

theheart rosary clap Praying Let us all pray to the Holy Trinity for our next pope to be guided by the Holy Spirit whichever country he comes from. If Cardinal Tagle from the Philippines is chosen, biggrin God bless the Philippines!!! Praying clap rosary theheart

Mar 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Let us all pray to the Holy Trinity for our next pope to be guided by the Holy Spirit whichever cou...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Let us all pray to the Holy Trinity for our next pope to be guided by the Holy Spirit whichever country he comes from. If Cardinal Tagle from the Philippines is chosen, God bless the Philippines!!!

--hide--





I hope so Lea but Cardinal Tagle has just been named to the College of Cardinals.

In the many times I have heard him celebrate the Holy Mass, he never fails to touch everybody's heart.
I love how vivacious he is and full of charism when he delivers homilies. His humble ways and that handsome
smile can make you see through his holiness.

As Archbishop Oscar Cruz said “He is a very powerful fellow, humble and good. I haven’t seen him mad,
he is always smiling, so I think he’s good,”

Mar 9th 2013 new

Hello, Philippines! Latin Mass now made regular in 3 churches in MetroManila. Check this out.....


Mar 9th 2013 new

Yes Lea... whoever the person God will appoint as the new Vicar of Christ... we will welcome him with all our hearts... God bless the new Pope... I am praying for him. Praying

Mar 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Jen-3409 said:
(Quote) Jen-3409 said:






I hope so Lea but Cardinal Tagle has just been named to the College of Cardinals.

In the many times I have heard him celebrate the Holy Mass, he never fails to touch everybody's heart.
I love how vivacious he is and full of charism when he delivers homilies. His humble ways and that handsome
smile can make you see through his holiness.

As Archbishop Oscar Cruz said “He is a very powerful fellow, humble and good. I haven’t seen him mad,
he is always smiling, so I think he’s good,”

--hide--


Yes, he's so humble and always smiling! www.youtube.com

Mar 13th 2013 new

The DIVINE MERCY NOVENA starts on Good Friday .... www.ewtn.com


For those interested in Youth Ministry, get a hold of the YOUCAT book.... www.youcat.org


Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 9 of 9