Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

heartbeat OK, everyone. Don't know about you, but I don't have a date tomorrow (Valentine's Day) rose and I'm debating giving up chocolate for Lent, which totally bums me out. To get in the spirit of love, love, love, I would like to encourage everyone to give each other valentines. Can we "break the bank" on emotigrams, cause the Catholic Match system to crash? Can we stir the pot and get a little romance to develop? I encourage everyone to try! Please report back here: Enquiring minds want to know. I LUV U heartbeat

Feb 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: OK, everyone. Don't know about you, but I don't have a date tomorrow (Valentine's Day...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

OK, everyone. Don't know about you, but I don't have a date tomorrow (Valentine's Day) and I'm debating giving up chocolate for Lent, which totally bums me out. To get in the spirit of love, love, love, I would like to encourage everyone to give each other valentines. Can we "break the bank" on emotigrams, cause the Catholic Match system to crash? Can we stir the pot and get a little romance to develop? I encourage everyone to try! Please report back here: Enquiring minds want to know.

--hide--

Thanks for starting this Margo. hug It is small wonder how little love can make everything a little brighter. lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck! You may be the only Valentine's cheer that someone receives so share away and spread a little love around. hug theheart

Feb 13th 2013 new
I don't have a Valentine either!! I can send an emote to a couple sweet friends, both ladies and gentlemen!

rose hersheyskiss rosary hug
Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy birthday Shara! Happy Birthday! wave

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Happy birthday Shara!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Happy birthday Shara!

--hide--

Thank you so much. That is soooo sweet.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5