Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

In Honor Of Valentine's Day...

Feb 14th 2013 new

...1) what are your favorite romantic songs?

AND, as a bonus, 2) what is your idea of a totally over-the-top, cheesy, saccharin, "I-never-want-to-hear-that-song-again"-type romantic song?

To get this all started...

1) This song from Daniel Bedingfield is just too cool www.youtube.com

And this one from Kiss is great too www.youtube.com

2) And for the one I hope never to hear again... www.youtube.com tongue duck

Feb 14th 2013 new

From 1990, "Love" by Petra -- not necessarily a romantic song per se, the video shows different forms of love, including romantic love .... the song is their interpretation of I Cor. 13 cool www.youtube.com

As for strictly romantic songs, one of my favorites is by Steven Curtis Chapman -- "I Will Be Here" www.youtube.com

As for cheesy? cheese I'll give you cheesy ...... www.youtube.com

duck duck duck duck duck

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: As for cheesy? I'll give you cheesy ...... www.youtube.com ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

As for cheesy? I'll give you cheesy ...... www.youtube.com

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Oh man, you got me, Edward! I've been "Rick-rolled!" shocked laughing

(For those who don't know what being "Rick-rolled" means: en.wikipedia.org

Here's another addition to the unbearably cheesy list for you...

www.youtube.com

Feb 14th 2013 new

I will start it off for the younger group biggrin

My favorite romantic song and the song I hope to use at my wedding it "When God Made You" by Newsong and Natalie Grant www.youtube.com

Then the song I never want to hear that song again is "Have you ever" by Brandy www.youtube.com

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Then the song I never want to hear that song again is "Have you ever" by Brandy http:...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Then the song I never want to hear that song again is "Have you ever" by Brandy www.youtube.com

--hide--

Thanks for joining in, Jessica. I didn't think that the song you didn't like was all that bad, but then again, today was the first time I'd ever heard it. eyepopping laughing

Of course, I didn't listen to urban radio stations very much back in the 90's. I used to listen to alternative stations back then. cool note

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: ...1) what are your favorite romantic songs?
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

--hide--

Here's a much more recent really cool romantic song by Jason Derulo. One of my new faves...

www.youtube.com

Anybody else want to add theirs in?

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: ...1) what are your favorite romantic songs?AND, as a bonus, 2) what is your idea of a to...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

AND, as a bonus, 2) what is your idea of a totally over-the-top, cheesy, saccharin, "I-never-want-to-hear-that-song-again"-type romantic song?

To get this all started...

1) This song from Daniel Bedingfield is just too www.youtube.com

And this one from Kiss is great too www.youtube.com

2) And for the one I hope never to hear again... www.youtube.com

--hide--
I don't know that I have one now, but I used to like "Unchained Melody" and almost anything by Marc Anthony. I think now I mostly like Christian love songs that imply the 3 part union...God, husband, and wife.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7