Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 14th 2013 new
Happy Birthday, and if you happen to like bacon, might i tak a suggestion from a CM gent and suggest maple bacon cake this year for something different and designed to attract the "menfolk"
Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Shara !! Happy Birthday! rose Praying

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: You guys are all too wonderful for words. I don't deserve you.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

You guys are all too wonderful for words. I don't deserve you.

--hide--

HAPPY BIRTHVALENTINESDAY double occasions to celebrate. I wish you prosperity with a life full of LOVE. YOU deserve it. theheart hug heart rose
Feb 14th 2013 new

party princess rose Happy Birthday Shara! rose

Feb 14th 2013 new

clap Happy Birthday, Shara!! May all your wishes be fulfilled! Sending God's blessings! goldfish party present present heartbeat

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Happy Birthday, Shara!! May all your wishes be fulfilled! Sending God's blessings!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Happy Birthday, Shara!! May all your wishes be fulfilled! Sending God's blessings!

--hide--
Happy birthday, Shara. May you be open to all this love from your CM friends.

Feb 14th 2013 new

rose Happy Birthday,Shara wave Happy Birthday! hug flower clap Happy Birthday! balloon party present

Feb 14th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: Let's all extend birthday greetings & wishes t...

[quote]Lina-796057 said:

Let's all extend birthday greetings & wishes to lovely Shara! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

--hide--

[/quotewww.catholicmatch.com
Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: Let's all extend birthday greetings & wi...

Quote:
Lina-796057 said:

Let's all extend birthday greetings & wishes to lovely Shara! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

--hide--

clap Happy Birthday! heart rose hersheyskiss cookie hug rosary Praying theheart

Wishing you wonderful blessings on your birthday and St. Valentine's day..

You do DESERVE it.. You are a precious child of God... You deserve all of our love ...
GOD BLESS YOU !!!!! Keep shining the light of Christ as you do here in the forums..!!!

Kathleen

Feb 14th 2013 new

Happy birthday, Shara, and many happy returns of both this, your birthday, and St. Valentine's day. Happy Birthday! rose

Posts 11 - 20 of 34