Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Adobe just made me update my flash player. As soon as I updated to the most recent flash player I stopped being able to enter any of the chat rooms. when i click on the enter room button, it works for a very short moment but then the window turns all white and I am not able to use the room at all.

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Chris-840826 said: Adobe just made me update my flash player. As soon as I updated to the most recent flash player I...
(Quote) Chris-840826 said:

Adobe just made me update my flash player. As soon as I updated to the most recent flash player I stopped being able to enter any of the chat rooms. when i click on the enter room button, it works for a very short moment but then the window turns all white and I am not able to use the room at all.

--hide--

I have had trouble getting in the chat rooms, too.

Feb 14th 2013 new

Same here, but I didn't have any updates....apparantly some people are getting in though?

Feb 14th 2013 new

yeah I would get in just long enough for people to see that I entered, say, "hi chris" and poof there I go.

Feb 14th 2013 new

I'm not even getting that far. I get as far as the popup, but the room never loads

Feb 14th 2013 new

I only get in about half of the time. the rest is like you and do not even get in at all.

Feb 15th 2013 new

There was an update to Adobe Flash a couple days ago that has, for some reason or another, caused the chat rooms (which are flash-based) to crash silently while it loads. Unfortunately, this specific piece of software is a 3rd party supported and not something we developed in-house. This means that my ability to debug it is extremely limited. I've contacted the company today when we narrowed down the problem, but I haven't gotten a response yet.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: There was an update to Adobe Flash a couple days ago that has, for some reason or another, caused...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

There was an update to Adobe Flash a couple days ago that has, for some reason or another, caused the chat rooms (which are flash-based) to crash silently while it loads. Unfortunately, this specific piece of software is a 3rd party supported and not something we developed in-house. This means that my ability to debug it is extremely limited. I've contacted the company today when we narrowed down the problem, but I haven't gotten a response yet.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

--hide--

Thanks for working on it Nathan.

Feb 15th 2013 new

Thank you, Nathan.

Feb 16th 2013 new

I've contacted the company today when we narrowed down the problem, but I haven't gotten a response yet.

I am dissapointed that it has been 3 days and the problem is not fixed. and the company you people employ is not customer service friendly. I would like the name of this company.

Posts 1 - 10 of 70