Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said: Honestly, it should matter how one is accessing the site. Yes, that may be ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said:

Honestly, it should matter how one is accessing the site. Yes, that may be an excuse for here on the forums where responses are to be quick but not in a profile. His profile is filled with the same complete and utter lack of punctuation - no periods, no commas, nothing. It makes it difficult to read and can be very off putting to anyone reading it. Smartphones have periods and commas.

--hide--

Seriously Elizabeth, all of us have weaknesess and for some it is communicating with words. You have most likely NO idea what three lines of words looks like to someone with this design. His post took a little longer time to read but was perfectly readable. If you think his handling of words is putting you off let me assure you that your attitude in this matter isn't doing wonders for you.

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I know 4 men who are blind and have found SO's online.. 3 of them are from here.....
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I know 4 men who are blind and have found SO's online.. 3 of them are from here.. Maybe they know something the rest of y'all don't..

--hide--

Donna I can not comment on blind folks as I am not blind but for us with vision - wanting to date a model is being shallow looking at physical apperance to determine physical attraction is not being shallow.

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: Ok I have come to the conclusion that I just suck at dating sites I mean I try but it always fail...
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said:

Ok I have come to the conclusion that I just suck at dating sites I mean I try but it always fails or Im the creepy type PLEASE WOMEN how can someone be creepy when I don't even know you like that Jesus help me I mean you send a messa well Ige heck it's hard enough to make a conversation with a stranger I think alot of women on here not ALL please before I get slaughtered are just picture hunting and somehow still believe there is a modern day prince perfect charming "William Levy" man wake up I myself left The Lowrider Magazine model back in high school lol but its like really STOP JUDGING a book by iys cover I get it you can't like what your not attracted too but you know be adult about it and I dont want to hear you are trying to hard Then why are You On Here please tell me it;s just tell me its not your minisrty ok Im done lol I just want some InPUT Ladies what should a man do what hoop should i jump thru sincerly , A blue collar man with a heart lol BLESSINGS

--hide--

Hang in there, Jaime ... keep trying ... don't give up. This is a wonderful site for meeting people and I've met many who are wonderful people and have made great friends ... true, no One Particular Individual, but I amd certain that will come in time.

I wish you all the best! hug rose

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: Seriously Elizabeth, all of us have weaknesess and for some it is communicating with wor...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

Seriously Elizabeth, all of us have weaknesess and for some it is communicating with words. You have most likely NO idea what three lines of words looks like to someone with this design. His post took a little longer time to read but was perfectly readable. If you think his handling of words is putting you off let me assure you that your attitude in this matter isn't doing wonders for you.

--hide--

He was asking for help and why people weren't responding to him. The lack of basic grammer probably is one reason. You don't have to like it, but it is the truth.

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Anna-429017 said: I think that there are some different things to think about: First of all, do you REALLY wa...
(Quote) Anna-429017 said:

I think that there are some different things to think about:

First of all, do you REALLY want to find the ONE, are you really ready? Do you have room in your life? Sometimes I think we are so desperate, we go online. I personally think MANY men on here (and prob. some women) are simply curious, they want to "SEE" what's out there, it's just for fun....

Secondly, I think we all need to be realistic. We all want the perfect ONE...but, look at us! We are not perfect, we have to step down a few notches and be realistic.

Thirdly, I believe we are attracted to a "TYPE" sometimes we need to look past that...change our ethnicity requirement, or height...or distance, we might be missing out on something or someone!

Lastly, It's not up to us. LET GO AND LET GOD! There are A LOT of single people on this site....if we cannot find the one, I think we need to let it go, God will provide.

I have been waiting a long time. I have learned a lot about myself and the past four check points I've mentioned. I have done ALL of these things. I am still single, so I have to believe, it's still not my time. :)

God Bless and LET GO AND LET GOD

:)

--hide--

Excellent post.

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: Excellent post.
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

Excellent post.

--hide--

I also agree. From reading your profile Jaime, it appears that you also have a laundry list of specifics that you want in a woman, eye color, hair color, hair length to name a few. You may want to widen your view point or if these are truly deal breakers for you then be very patient. From reading that it did give the impression that you are very hung up on external appearances which may or may not be true. You may want to review your profile and make adjustments if that is not a true reflection of the image that you want to portray.

Once again I would say that going for girls significantly younger than you and with such specific physical requirements might be the source of your frustration. Girls that age and possibly more so very physically attractive girls in that age range may be still hung up on the exterior package. We have to make sure that our expectations in meeting a match on this site are realistic as it can lead to exactly the kind of frustration that you are experiencing. I am only trying to give you some honest feedback in the hopes of maybe allowing you to see some areas that you may want to review so that you can allow yourself the ability to possibly meet someone who may be willing to reciprocate on this site.

Feb 18th 2013 new
I posted that for a reason please font judge me on that and are you my fan now lol just kidding God Bless
Feb 18th 2013 new
Wow talk about school CM lol please don't try belittle me and then come at me with I been here 5 years you know I wouldn't be on here give years off and on I think someone with Grace in there heart would say hum it's just not for me as far as punctuation and all in my bad talking of me and my niece keep your bad screen I have never heard that comment till now like I said Stop Judging oh sorry for writing back so late btw I'm not as educated as YOU ARE but I do preety good Im Blessed and can't complain it all started with HARD WORK BLUE COLLAR WAY something I learned with my back not a laptop
Feb 18th 2013 new
I don't need your grammer help My parents and Grandparents meet without grammer Now that's the Truth you like it or not
Feb 19th 2013 new

Jaime,

These are your words from your original post...

"I just want some InPUT Ladies what should a man do what hoop should i jump thru sincerly , A blue collar man with a heart lol"

It seems to me that it is quite unfair for you to get on Elizabeth when you were the one asking for feedback and advice. If you don't want honest input, then don't ask for it.

Ed

Posts 51 - 60 of 77