Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 19th 2013 new
I know thanks for reminding me about my Family
Feb 19th 2013 new
Why are you all over me lol gees
Feb 19th 2013 new
Thank you Sir all I was trying to do was get feed back and it lead to my Family my grammer lol man if I had a dollar for each hate I would take everyone to lunch lol I should consider radio Rush or Collin or Alan didn't get successful on radio becuase there loved lol
Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: Yes John it was a mobile device and yes Im not worried becuase im not taking some quiz SMH
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said:

Yes John it was a mobile device and yes Im not worried becuase im not taking some quiz SMH

--hide--
No worries. Even without the perfect grammar, I think everyone understood what you're saying or you would not have so many responses. Good luck!

Feb 22nd 2013 new

I am not proud to admit this, but I have been rather shallow at times and not dated someone because of their appearance. Well I had had it with the pretty boys (usually so full of themselves), and I am now dating a man who is by no means handsome. I gave him a chance, and I am so glad I did. You really can't judge a book by its cover.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said: Your grandparents didn't meet over the internet.
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said:

Your grandparents didn't meet over the internet.

--hide--

As for my grandparents, my grandfather saw my grandmother at Mass, found out her name, and went to her elder brother (my great-grandfather was deceased) and made arrangements to marry her. Ah, things were so much simpler back then. laughing laughing

Feb 22nd 2013 new
Amen Brother
Posts 71 - 77 of 77