Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Can everyone join me in wishing Bernard a belated Happy Birthday? We share the same birthday but some how CM forgot his cake next to his profile. Thank you Bernard for being such a wonderful example of faith and prayful manhood.

Happy Birthday! clap present party lil mikie present party

Feb 15th 2013 new

Happy Birthday ! to one of the rare individuals with the wisdom to select the perfect name lol ! Happy Birthday! Praying

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Can everyone join me in wishing Bernard a belated Happy Birthday? We share the same birthday but some h...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Can everyone join me in wishing Bernard a belated Happy Birthday? We share the same birthday but some how CM forgot his cake next to his profile. Thank you Bernard for being such a wonderful example of faith and prayful manhood.
--hide--

Hear, hear. Many happy returns of the day, Bernard.

Feb 15th 2013 new

Wishing Bernard all the best for the coming year! thumbsup

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Can everyone join me in wishing Bernard a belated Happy Birthday? We share the same birthday but ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Can everyone join me in wishing Bernard a belated Happy Birthday? We share the same birthday but some how CM forgot his cake next to his profile. Thank you Bernard for being such a wonderful example of faith and prayful manhood.

--hide--
Thank you Shara. biggrin

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Happy Birthday ! to one of the rare individuals with the wisdom to select the perfect name lol !...
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

Happy Birthday ! to one of the rare individuals with the wisdom to select the perfect name lol !

--hide--
Thanks Bernie biggrin

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-936499 said: Hear, hear. Many happy returns of the day, Bernard.
(Quote) Beverly-936499 said:

Hear, hear. Many happy returns of the day, Bernard.

--hide--
Thank you Beverly

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Wishing Bernard all the best for the coming year!
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Wishing Bernard all the best for the coming year!

--hide--
Thank you Marge.

Feb 15th 2013 new

Happy Birthday, Bernard! Happy Birthday!

Feb 15th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Bernard wave Happy Birthday! clap Happy Birthday! balloon party present

Posts 1 - 10 of 29