Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

San Diego area

Feb 15th 2013 new

I moved to the San Diego area just over a year ago. Are there any events for CM members? I feel too new to try to organize something myself because I am so unfamiliar with this part of the country. Please let me know if anything is planned for the near future.

Feb 25th 2013 new

Are there ANY members who might be willing to get together for a meal & conversation? Could be just a group of women or a mixed group--let me know.

Feb 25th 2013 new

I would love to join if whatever is planned works with my schedule. Maybe we can just do Mass and lunch, or just lunch/dinner somewhere? That's very casual and easy to plan.

Feb 25th 2013 new
Hi ladies. This is an off-topic question, but how do you enjoy living & working in San Diego??? I had a chance to visit Pacific Beach and Torrey Pines last summer, and have considered relocation. I have always loved the beach!

Carol: I know a group of people who are meeting in Phoenix during the spring, but that would involve some travel for you.
Mar 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Carol-737878 said: I moved to the San Diego area just over a year ago. Are there any events for CM members? I feel t...
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

I moved to the San Diego area just over a year ago. Are there any events for CM members? I feel too new to try to organize something myself because I am so unfamiliar with this part of the country. Please let me know if anything is planned for the near future.

--hide--

I would love for us to get together ... let me know

Posts 1 - 5 of 5