Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Love and Lent

Feb 15th 2013 new
God, through the prophet, said "Rend your hearts, not your garments!" Jesus said, "Love one another as I have loved you." When you look at the cross you can only imagine what that sacrificial love entailed.

So . . . what will you do this Lent to love more?

For me, it is in the little things; not getting peeved when the girl at the office leaves food crumbs all over the desk I am about to use, letting the impatient, rude driver cut in front of me without responding.
Feb 15th 2013 new

I'm going to continue demonstrating God's love to my non-believing friends by being patient and kind to them. A lot of them believe that Christians are cruel and judgemental because they met a few bad ones. They don't understand Grace, so I'm trying to be Grace for them.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2