Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Feb 25th 2013 new

I was and am a die hard Cub Fan. I love Wrigley Field. But my best memories are of Comiskey Park for the Sox opener when all of the south side would cut class and go to the Chicago White Sox opener. Ahhhhh those were the days!!! I loved that feeling of spring fever you would get when you went to that game. Thank you for reminding me of my childhood.

Feb 28th 2013 new

Texas Rangers fans since 1986 win or lose

Mar 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: Texas Rangers fans since 1986 win or lose
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said:

Texas Rangers fans since 1986 win or lose

--hide--
Is anyone going to any spring training games in Florida or Arizona this month.??
Mar 10th 2013 new
(Quote) George-80266 said: Is anyone going to any spring training games in Florida or Arizona this month.??
(Quote) George-80266 said: Is anyone going to any spring training games in Florida or Arizona this month.??
--hide--
Where did all the baseball fans go to? Go cardinals
Mar 23rd 2013 new

Let's Go Mets!!!!!

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Regina-953991 said: Let's Go Mets!!!!!
(Quote) Regina-953991 said:

Let's Go Mets!!!!!

--hide--
Welcome to the forums, Regina! wave
Mar 24th 2013 new

Well, thank you very much, it is loverly to be here!!!!

Posts 11 - 17 of 17