Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 16th 2013 new

Brian is banned for expecting good behavior in a banning thread. mischievous

Feb 16th 2013 new

Zoom is banned for not mentioning Michael wearing dreadlocks.

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Zoom is banned for not mentioning Michael wearing dreadlocks.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Zoom is banned for not mentioning Michael wearing dreadlocks.

--hide--

Lina is banned for conspiring with Beverly to change my hairstyle (or colour?) at CM-PHX

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Lina is banned for conspiring with Beverly to change my hairstyle (or colour?) at CM-PHX...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Lina is banned for conspiring with Beverly to change my hairstyle (or colour?) at CM-PHX

--hide--

Michael is banned for conspiracy theories.

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Michael is banned for conspiracy theories.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Michael is banned for conspiracy theories.

--hide--
Zoom's banned for forgetting that the Truth is out there.

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Zoom's banned for forgetting that the Truth is out there.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Zoom's banned for forgetting that the Truth is out there.

--hide--

Lina is banned because the Truth is in here ---> whycatholicsdothat.com

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Lina is banned because the Truth is in here ---> whycatholicsdothat.com.

Lina is banned because the Truth is in here ---> whycatholicsdothat.com

--hide--
Zoom is banned for not recognizing that the displayed book has BOTH truth AND consequences! shocked

Feb 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Zoom is banned for not recognizing that the displayed book has BOTH truth AND consequences!...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Zoom is banned for not recognizing that the displayed book has BOTH truth AND consequences!

--hide--

Beverly is banned for making me think of an almost-20-year-old Newsboys song! www.youtube.com

Feb 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Beverly is banned for making me think of an almost-20-year-old Newsboys song! http://www.yo...

Beverly is banned for making me think of an almost-20-year-old Newsboys song! www.youtube.com

--hide--

Zoom is banned for using too many hyphens!
Feb 17th 2013 new

Helen is banned for not being polite.

Posts 11 - 20 of 200