Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 26th 2013 new

ok you are all banned before the lock! wide eyed

Hey Genie are you going to be the new Pub hostess when MA gets married?

Feb 26th 2013 new

Jane is banned for not locking thread!

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: ok you are all banned before the lock! Hey Genie are you going to be the new Pub h...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

ok you are all banned before the lock!

Hey Genie are you going to be the new Pub hostess when MA gets married?

--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new

can you show me how....

Feb 26th 2013 new

Jane is banned for asking how to lock thread...

It's magical! LOL!

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: can you show me how....
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

can you show me how....

--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new
Jane is banned for apparently not knowing that threads lock automatically at 200 posts (and sometimes earlier).
Feb 26th 2013 new

Edward is banned for letting everyone know 200 posts!!

Jane hurry up and post!

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for apparently not knowing that threads lock automatically at 200 posts (and sometimes ear...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Jane is banned for apparently not knowing that threads lock automatically at 200 posts (and sometimes earlier).
--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new
John is banned for banning me for sharing what should be common knowledge in the fora.
Feb 26th 2013 new
Also just for the record, the next ban thread should be #14, this one was mis-numbered.
Feb 26th 2013 new

Edward is banned for letting me know that I let out common knowledge for the fora...

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: John is banned for banning me for sharing what should be common knowledge in the fora.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: John is banned for banning me for sharing what should be common knowledge in the fora.
--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Edward is banned for letting me know that I let out common knowledge for the fora...
(Quote) John-759808 said:

Edward is banned for letting me know that I let out common knowledge for the fora...

--hide--
john is banned for letting Edward make him thionk that it was common knowledge, I think....

Posts 181 - 190 of 200