Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 26th 2013 new

laughing John soooo ban he is entertaining us to the "T" going to get a Cheers! and sit back relax laughing laughing scratchchin

Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: john is banned for letting Edward make him thionk that it was common knowledge, I think....
(Quote) John-913295 said:

john is banned for letting Edward make him thionk that it was common knowledge, I think....

--hide--
sorry should be capital J (my own name too)

Feb 26th 2013 new

shhh John soooo banned too nitpicky with name .... have a Cheers! relax and enjoy note ... smile

Feb 26th 2013 new

Genie is banned for confusing 2 Johns~~ tongue

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: John soooo banned too nitpicky with name .... have a relax and enjoy ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

John soooo banned too nitpicky with name .... have a relax and enjoy ...

--hide--

Feb 26th 2013 new
Genie is banned as we race to the lock! Just try to catch me! Zoom zoom! Rolling Along
Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned as we race to the lock! Just try to catch me! Zoom zoom!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Genie is banned as we race to the lock! Just try to catch me! Zoom zoom!
--hide--

Zoom is banned for exceeding the speed limit

Feb 26th 2013 new
(Quote) John-759808 said: Genie is banned for confusing 2 Johns~~
(Quote) John-759808 said:

Genie is banned for confusing 2 Johns~~

--hide--
John without a picture is banned for Force-fingering me. yoda
Feb 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: John without a picture is banned for Force-fingering me.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: John without a picture is banned for Force-fingering me.
--hide--

now Zoom is banned for being too slow

Feb 26th 2013 new
Michael is banned for trying to pad his thread-locking stats!
Feb 26th 2013 new

zoom, banned!

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200