Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Helen is banned for not being polite.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Helen is banned for not being polite.

--hide--

Well....

Brian is banned because he should consider changing his profile picture!
Feb 17th 2013 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Well.... Brian is banned because he should consider changing his profile picture!
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Well....

Brian is banned because he should consider changing his profile picture!
--hide--
Helen is banned for telling Brian what to do.
Feb 17th 2013 new

Zoom is banned because hes defending CMs bad boy mischievous Thats Me mischievous

Feb 18th 2013 new

--hide--

Brian is banned for a blank reply scratchchin

Feb 18th 2013 new

--hide--

Brian is banned for a blank reply scratchchin

Feb 18th 2013 new

Whoa . . . that was strange. Missed some posts, sorry! Also, double-posted for some reason boggled

Feb 18th 2013 new
Melissa is banned for double posting, and because Brian's "blank reply" is further up the page.
Feb 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Whoa . . . that was strange. Missed some posts, sorry! Also, double-posted for some reason
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Whoa . . . that was strange. Missed some posts, sorry! Also, double-posted for some reason

--hide--
Melissa is banned for being strange (like the rest of us) laughing
Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is banned for being strange (like the rest of us)
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is banned for being strange (like the rest of us)
--hide--

Zoom is banned for not realizing that I was referring to the situation being strange, not me wink Although, to play this WA game it does require a bit of peculiarity I suppose laughing

Feb 18th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Zoom is banned for not realizing that I was referring to the situation being strange, not me A...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Zoom is banned for not realizing that I was referring to the situation being strange, not me Although, to play this WA game it does require a bit of peculiarity I suppose

--hide--
Melissa is banned for not realizing that my misinterpretation was deliberate!
Posts 21 - 30 of 200