Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/18/2013 new

Zoom is banned for using too many BIG words scratchchin

02/18/2013 new
Brian is banned for not expanding his vocabulary.
02/18/2013 new

Zoom is banned for being mean to Brian during Lent ashamed sad weeping

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Zoom is banned for being mean to Brian during Lent
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Zoom is banned for being mean to Brian during Lent

--hide--

Brian is banned for thinking Zoom was being mean to him. More or less, we need to ban each other here, as that is a major part of this thread laughing Don't take it personally wink

02/18/2013 new

Mellissa is banned for not comforting Poor Brian sad hug weeping

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Mellissa is banned for not comforting Poor Brian
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Mellissa is banned for not comforting Poor Brian

--hide--
Brian is banned for having expectations.

02/19/2013 new

Lina is banned for NOT giving Poor Brian a big hug to comfort him hug sad sorry weeping

02/19/2013 new
Brian is banned for making me think of Nestle Quik in the WA thread, since I've given up all desserts for Lent hissyfit
02/19/2013 new

Can I ban Zoom for making me think of an ice cold glass of chocolate milk with that nestle quik thing!faint Or is that double banning? boggled

02/19/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Can I ban Zoom for making me think of an ice cold glass of chocolate milk with that nestle quik th...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Can I ban Zoom for making me think of an ice cold glass of chocolate milk with that nestle quik thing! Or is that double banning?

--hide--
Jane, you're banned for that thought cos now I'm craving a (n)ice cold glass of choc milk....and I'm lactose-intolerant! irked

Posts 31 - 40 of 200