Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 18th 2013 new

Zoom is banned for using too many BIG words scratchchin

Feb 18th 2013 new
Brian is banned for not expanding his vocabulary.
Feb 18th 2013 new

Zoom is banned for being mean to Brian during Lent ashamed sad weeping

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Zoom is banned for being mean to Brian during Lent
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Zoom is banned for being mean to Brian during Lent

--hide--

Brian is banned for thinking Zoom was being mean to him. More or less, we need to ban each other here, as that is a major part of this thread laughing Don't take it personally wink

Feb 18th 2013 new

Mellissa is banned for not comforting Poor Brian sad hug weeping

Feb 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Mellissa is banned for not comforting Poor Brian
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Mellissa is banned for not comforting Poor Brian

--hide--
Brian is banned for having expectations.

Feb 19th 2013 new

Lina is banned for NOT giving Poor Brian a big hug to comfort him hug sad sorry weeping

Feb 19th 2013 new
Brian is banned for making me think of Nestle Quik in the WA thread, since I've given up all desserts for Lent hissyfit
Feb 19th 2013 new

Can I ban Zoom for making me think of an ice cold glass of chocolate milk with that nestle quik thing!faint Or is that double banning? boggled

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Can I ban Zoom for making me think of an ice cold glass of chocolate milk with that nestle quik th...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Can I ban Zoom for making me think of an ice cold glass of chocolate milk with that nestle quik thing! Or is that double banning?

--hide--
Jane, you're banned for that thought cos now I'm craving a (n)ice cold glass of choc milk....and I'm lactose-intolerant! irked

Posts 31 - 40 of 200