Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Time to mail White Castles to Edward!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Time to mail White Castles to Edward!

--hide--
sorry Edward wont happen again.. embarassed hissyfit

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Edward is banned for banning Jane right after she spoke of sending White Castles to ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Edward is banned for banning Jane right after she spoke of sending White Castles to him

--hide--
thanks michael.. shhh

Feb 20th 2013 new

[quote]Edward-4511 said: Oy. What was I thinking? I revoke my ban of Jane, and ban myself for ingratitude. [/quote thansk edward...zoom Rolling Along

Feb 20th 2013 new

Beverly is banned ..just because i can't think of reason why

Feb 20th 2013 new

Jane is banned for NOT using her head.

Feb 21st 2013 new

I BAN everyone for being scared of me. Chicken??? Nobodys banned for days raspberry After all,Im CMs Bad Boy bulldog mischievous Lion

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: I BAN everyone for being scared of me. Nobodys banned for days After all,Im CMs Bad Boy
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

I BAN everyone for being scared of me. Nobodys banned for days After all,Im CMs Bad Boy

--hide--
I am banning you Brian for being cm's bad boy - you should know better

Feb 21st 2013 new

I ban Mary for making me cry sad weeping

Feb 21st 2013 new

I ban Mary for banning Brian CM's bad boy. dun dun dun dun (creepy music) shocked shocked

Feb 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban Mary for making me cry
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

I ban Mary for making me cry

--hide--

Brian is banned for being overly sensitive.

Posts 51 - 60 of 200