Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: oopsss I mean Margo duhhhhhhhhh
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

oopsss I mean Margo duhhhhhhhhh

--hide--
OOhhhhh Jane, Jane, Jane, Thou art banned for not remembering that it is Margo from Fargo not Marge LeFarge. And boy can you carry a tune! faint

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-251045 said: I am banning you Brian for being cm's bad boy - you should know better
(Quote) Mary-251045 said:

I am banning you Brian for being cm's bad boy - you should know better

--hide--
Mary is banned for being note So Far Away note England (a fomer top 10 song).

Feb 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Mary is banned for being So Far Away (a fomer top 10 song).
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Mary is banned for being So Far Away (a fomer top 10 song).

--hide--
Margo is banned for dropping an R.
Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Margo is banned for dropping an R.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Margo is banned for dropping an R.
--hide--
Ah Zoom, I thought no one would notice. And I'm not gonna ban you. :teasing: Oh, I give in. Zoom is banned because it's Friday night and he's not at a church fish fry. Or do they only do that in Wisconsin?

Feb 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Ah Zoom, I thought no one would notice. And I'm not gonna ban you. Oh, I give in. Zoom is banned because i...

Ah Zoom, I thought no one would notice. And I'm not gonna ban you. Oh, I give in. Zoom is banned because it's Friday night and he's not at a church fish fry. Or do they only do that in Wisconsin?

--hide--
Remember, I'm an hour ahead of you -- and I've already been to St. Francis de Sales' fish fry this evening. (In fact, they were supposed to finish up about 20 minutes ago.) Banned.
Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Remember, I'm an hour ahead of you -- and I've already been to St. Francis de Sales' fish fry...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Remember, I'm an hour ahead of you -- and I've already been to St. Francis de Sales' fish fry this evening. (In fact, they were supposed to finish up about 20 minutes ago.) Banned.
--hide--
Absolutely not fair. You are so banned, unless you find a substitute bannee who meets my approval. (And I mean someone you're crushing on.)

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Absolutely not fair. You are so banned, unless you find a substitute bannee who meets my approval...

Absolutely not fair. You are so banned, unless you find a substitute bannee who meets my approval. (And I mean someone you're crushing on.)

--hide--

Margo is banned. Very banned... for leaving lovely North Dakota for, shocked, Wisconsin cheese

Feb 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Absolutely not fair. You are so banned, unless you find a substitute bannee who meets my approval. (And I mean ...

--hide--
Well Christine, who has participated in these threads, is cute. And she's close to my age. And she's an Indians fan, which is definitely a bannable offense. tongue (Go Tigers!)
Feb 22nd 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Margo is banned. Very banned... for leaving lovely North Dakota for, , Wisconsin
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Margo is banned. Very banned... for leaving lovely North Dakota for, , Wisconsin

--hide--
Michael is banned for Force-fingering me. yoda
Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Margo is banned. Very banned... for leaving lovely North Dakota for, , Wisconsin
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Margo is banned. Very banned... for leaving lovely North Dakota for, , Wisconsin

--hide--
Michael is banned for living in beautiful Duluth, where the beach is lovely and there's good hockey, but which can be as cold as....North Dakota. (Is there anyone who lives near hot springs who would invite me for a visit? I love hot springs.) faint

Posts 71 - 80 of 200