Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 23rd 2013 new

Wow, what a lively thread. Life is not simple.

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: (Quote) Paul-866591 said: Just remember, if your purpose in d...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Quote:
Paul-866591 said:

Just remember, if your purpose in donating money for the poor is to reap eternal rewards, you won't because that is a wrong purpose. You give to the poor because it is the right thing to do and we have been directed to. Any rewards flow from that as a free gift from God, not from our actions.

I would like to add that you do charitable acts out of love for God and others.

--hide--

+

Absolutely Elizabeth! Those are the best reasons for sure!!!

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Raphael-888821 said: Things which support fertility without being invasive or attempt to replace natural conception ...
(Quote) Raphael-888821 said:

Things which support fertility without being invasive or attempt to replace natural conception with a substitute (such as IVF or the coming artificial wombs) tend to be supported as the majority of married people who want to have children and are Catholic... tend to want to have children.

--hide--

+

Dr. Thomas Hilgers at the Pope Paul VI Institute in Omaha, Nebraska has helped many couples achieve pregnancy ethically. He is a devout Catholic doctor - his methods are totally in line with the teaching of the Catholic Church. He even has a chapel where Mass is held at his facility! And he can start working with people over a distance (i.e., even if you live in Texas...) :-) www.popepaulvi.com

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-844872 said: Wow, what a lively thread. Life is not simple.
(Quote) Joyce-844872 said:

Wow, what a lively thread. Life is not simple.

--hide--

+

I visited Waco once! Met up with my daughetr and her children there for a littel visit. Also visited a very old Catholic Church - can't rememebr the name of it - and some kind of museum. Texas on the whole seems a little more sane than CA!

Feb 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Jan-672216 said: + I visited Waco once! Met up with my daughetr and her children there for a...
(Quote) Jan-672216 said:

+

I visited Waco once! Met up with my daughetr and her children there for a littel visit. Also visited a very old Catholic Church - can't rememebr the name of it - and some kind of museum. Texas on the whole seems a little more sane than CA!

--hide--

LOL, Jan. Well the heat keeps us moving slower so insanity sets in slower. The museum: Texas Rangers, Dr. Pepper, or Elizabeth Barrett Browning and the Church is St. Mary's possibly. Sorry off topic.

Posts 71 - 75 of 75