Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said: Er..Andrew? If they were good, decent, CATHOLIC guys, then they most likely have good, decent...
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said:

Er..Andrew? If they were good, decent, CATHOLIC guys, then they most likely have good, decent CATHOLIC parents. This means that they are following Church doctrine and abortion is way out. So, um, no. They aren't all dead.

--hide--

Not necessarily, I'm a convert!

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Cathol...
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said:

I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How come they don't exist?

--hide--

We are out here. I like to live where there's more trucks than cars, and that seems a big issue for many single Catholic women. I am not an extreme person on the Catholic faith; I am not extremely modern nor extremely old-fashioned. It seems that I find either women between 29 and 40 (my age range) who are on one end of the spectrum or the other. I've only met one genuine gal here and we've had a hard time re-connecting due to the distance of her job in Kansas City and my work in the community 90 minutes away. . . (by met, I mean IN PERSON). I think the whole re-location thing is more difficult when you are marrying and not right out of college, and many women disdain moving as much as I do. I'm not ready to move at this time to date. Sorry. So, location, location, location, seems to be my biggest barrier. The women in the Topeka area and surrounding don't reply when I write to them. . . is there a stereotype about boys with trucks or something?

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Cathol...

I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How come they don't exist?

--hide--

We are out here. I like to live where there's more trucks than cars, and that seems a big issue for many single Catholic women. I am not an extreme person on the Catholic faith; I am not extremely modern nor extremely old-fashioned. It seems that I find either women between 29 and 40 (my age range) who are on one end of the spectrum or the other. I've only met one genuine gal here and we've had a hard time re-connecting due to the distance of her job in Kansas City and my work in the community 90 minutes away. . . (by met, I mean IN PERSON). I think the whole re-location thing is more difficult when you are marrying and not right out of college, and many women disdain moving as much as I do. I'm not ready to move at this time to date. Sorry. So, location, location, location, seems to be my biggest barrier. The women in the Topeka area and surrounding don't reply when I write to them. . . is there a stereotype about boys with trucks or something?

Feb 25th 2013 new

--hide--
Well I am right here all along Bridget...You have to keep your chin up and keep trying.. I wouldnt advise going to bars...or nightclubs to meet anyone of moral principles. Get involved in things you enjoy..and people willl be attracted to you.

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: We are out here. I like to live where there's more trucks than cars, and that seem...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

--hide--

Well, Lynn, if the gals don't like YOU driving a truck, then I'm in trouble. I LOVE my truck! At least I get around in this nasty weather with my 4wheel drive when others are slip sliding away...

Feb 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: We are out here. I like to live where there's more trucks than cars, and that seem...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

--hide--

Well, Lynn, if the gals don't like YOU driving a truck, then I'm in trouble. I LOVE my truck! At least I get around in this nasty weather with my 4wheel drive when others are slip sliding away...

Feb 28th 2013 new

--hide--

Hanging out with leprechauns and unicorns?

Feb 28th 2013 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: www.audiosancto.org.
(Quote) John-324285 said:

www.audiosancto.org

Is great for this topic and really opened my eyes about how I've been going about it all wrong :(

--hide--
Great Sermon. theheart

Feb 28th 2013 new
I guess we are all too busy trying to seek for catholic woman that agree on the 7 Questions of our Faith

Contraception: Yes, I accept the Church's teaching

Sanctity of Life: Yes, I accept the Church's teaching

Papal Infallibility: Yes, I accept the Church's teaching

Premarital Sex: Yes, I accept the Church's teaching

Immaculate Conception: Yes, I accept the Church's teaching

Holy Orders: Yes, I accept the Church's teaching

Eucharist: Yes, I accept the Church's teaching
Mar 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jennifer-655204 said: Hanging out with leprechauns and unicorns?
(Quote) Jennifer-655204 said:

Hanging out with leprechauns and unicorns?

--hide--

That was hilarious, Jennifer.

Posts 101 - 110 of 196