Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Mar 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How c...
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said:

I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How come they don't exist?

--hide--

They do exist I ask the same question about why I can't find a decent single catholic girl. I like to think I'm a decent single catholic guy :).
Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: Well, Lynn, if the gals don't like YOU driving a truck, then I'm in trouble. I LO...
(Quote) Tracy-929496 said:

Well, Lynn, if the gals don't like YOU driving a truck, then I'm in trouble. I LOVE my truck! At least I get around in this nasty weather with my 4wheel drive when others are slip sliding away...

--hide--

I joined up where my truck and the picture of my channel cat will impress those fleeing the asphalt jungle. :D

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Andrew-560653 said: (Quote) Kevin-571492 said: Where are all the single, decent Catholic wome...
(Quote) Andrew-560653 said:

Quote:
Kevin-571492 said:

Where are all the single, decent Catholic women?

I agree

--hide--

We're here too!

Mar 5th 2013 new

Right here. :)

wave

Mar 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Lynn-189934 said: I joined up where my truck and the picture of my channel cat will impress those fleei...
(Quote) Lynn-189934 said:

I joined up where my truck and the picture of my channel cat will impress those fleeing the asphalt jungle. :D

--hide--

Owning a Kuboda tractor and being able to operate power tools may not be feminine, but it sure comes in handy!

Mar 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: Owning a Kuboda tractor and being able to operate power tools may not be feminine, but i...

Owning a Kuboda tractor and being able to operate power tools may not be feminine, but it sure comes in handy!

--hide--

Hey, my dream fictional girl could change a tire, drive a car in perilous conditions (snow, rain, gravel, at night), shoot a gun, fly a plane, and investigate all kinds of dangerous criminals in spooky locales, and turn herself out in a fantastic gown for a party the same evening as all of these activities. . .

Mar 7th 2013 new

OK, Lynn...

Your fictional dream girl would be a combination of Annie Oakley, Danica Patrick, Caroline Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie, Ma Walton, Velma from Scooby Doo, and...well, I don't know the names of any famous fisherwomen, but it seems to me that the names Wonder Woman or Xenia, Princess Warrior come to mind.

Good luck, my friend!

It's nice to have dreams!!!

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: OK, Lynn...Your fictional dream girl would be a combination of Annie Oakley, Danica Patri...

OK, Lynn...

Your fictional dream girl would be a combination of Annie Oakley, Danica Patrick, Caroline Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie, Ma Walton, Velma from Scooby Doo, and...well, I don't know the names of any famous fisherwomen, but it seems to me that the names Wonder Woman or Xenia, Princess Warrior come to mind.

Good luck, my friend!

--hide--

I forgot about Amelia Earhardt!

Mar 7th 2013 new

I need one as well, they don't exist near me sad why is it so hard to get a date even, I have had 1 date in 8 months. I once went 7 years without even a single date. It is too much sometimes- where are they all? :<

Mar 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Tracy-929496 said: OK, Lynn...Your fictional dream girl would be a combination of Annie Oakley, Danica Patri...

OK, Lynn...

Good luck, my friend!

--hide--

The girl I described was none other than teen sleuth, Nancy Drew, lol.

Posts 111 - 120 of 196