Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: This topic has been removed

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Mar 28th 2013 new

I'm really sorry to hear that people are having so much trouble. Do you ever try to make the first move, or are you waiting for the man to do that? The number of profiles to look can be a little overwhelming. Sometimes we guys might overlook a good profile!

Mar 28th 2013 new

I consider myself decent. I believe what the Church teaches (all 7s a yes!). I have a job, I'm good at it. If there are awesome Catholic ladies in Florida or traditionalists nationwide, please message me. :-)

Mar 29th 2013 new

We're here, as pretty much everyone keeps saying, while I typically message anyone I'm interested in, doing my interview or simply looking at my profile is an easy enough way to get my attention or anyone elses you may be interested in.

Mar 30th 2013 new
There are decent Catholic guys. There are just no decent Catholic girls.
Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Mark-931441 said: There are decent Catholic guys. There are just no decent Catholic girls.
(Quote) Mark-931441 said: There are decent Catholic guys. There are just no decent Catholic girls.
--hide--

That young man is not a good way to get girls to want to spend time with you. The last time I checked insults were not known to be good pick up lines. Learn that and repeat it to yourself at night.

If I want a good Catholic girl I will treat all women with respect and honor which means no insults.

Mar 30th 2013 new

--hide--

By the way welcome to the forum Mark. wave hug But be careful what you write.

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: That young man is not a good way to get girls to want to spend time with you. The last t...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

That young man is not a good way to get girls to want to spend time with you. The last time I checked insults were not known to be good pick up lines. Learn that and repeat it to yourself at night.

If I want a good Catholic girl I will treat all women with respect and honor which means no insults.

--hide--

Agreed, Shara.

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Agreed, Shara.
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Agreed, Shara.

--hide--

Thank you Jim. Mark take note. This is what it takes to get the decent Catholic ladies; being a gentleman. I wish you all the best as I think that it is great you choose to be a good Catholic guy so take note and all will be well.

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-933860 said: We do exist, trust me. If I wanted to be mean I'd say that one need to sieve through a lot of...
(Quote) Peter-933860 said:

We do exist, trust me. If I wanted to be mean I'd say that one need to sieve through a lot of mud to find a diamond, but I won't do that since no man is mud. Instead I will advice you to keep on living the word of God. By letting God's light shine through you good men will be attracted to you.

--hide--

Thank goodness we have the Holy Spirit who is a good sieve that allows us to find the diamonds. wink Thank God even more that the diamonds are willing to let the light of God be reflected in them and to recognize that light in others. There is hope for the future Church people. I for one am very hopeful. biggrin

Mar 30th 2013 new

--hide--

I don't think that you are insulting anyone here and I can see that you have a sense of humor; hopefully like the lady who doesn't think that there are decent single Catholic guys here, which would be pretty insulting too...

Posts 121 - 130 of 196