Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Apr 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Travis-390186 said: We are here! Maybe you have too many conditions on your search? Maybe you're just looking in...
(Quote) Travis-390186 said:

We are here! Maybe you have too many conditions on your search? Maybe you're just looking in the wrong place? Maybe it will take time? I've found a large number of women on other sites, and every last one turned out to be an online dating scam. Luckily, alarms went off in my head each time, and I broke it off before any significant damage was done at my end. One of the ramifications of ducking all those scams: I'm much more timid than I used to be, and might come across as guarded, wary of the next scammer. Maybe you have found one of them, just didn't see it because they were overly cautious. I'm sure that you will find us if you just keep looking.

--hide--

Travis,

Were those scammers on here or another site? I've run into 1-2 here but it's not as prolific as on other sites. Which leads me to wonder, why doesn't CM require pictures? None of the sites do and to me, that'd be the first clue to a potential scammer! Good Catholic Guys and Gals do exist - it can just get frustrating to find the one God intends for us. As a divorced gal, it seems even harder. I just hold onto Corinthians, FHL and I know that with Faith and Hope, one day I will find the Love that God intends here on earth. :)

Apr 21st 2013 new

I'm sure they're out there - whether or not they are members of this site. It's just a matter of whether or not God wants me to connect with them. Hoping the best for you Brigitte. Will be praying for everyone here

www.youtube.com

hopeful to meet that nice Catholic man someday soon Praying biggrin

Apr 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said: Er..Andrew? If they were good, decent, CATHOLIC guys, then they most likely have good, decent CATHOLIC pa...
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said:

Er..Andrew? If they were good, decent, CATHOLIC guys, then they most likely have good, decent CATHOLIC parents. This means that they are following Church doctrine and abortion is way out. So, um, no. They aren't all dead.

Rather, I think it's due to the constant hypocrisy that I see every day in the American Church. I refuse to go to the Catholic church that is literally down the street from me due to the priest not acknowledging some rather basic catechism and saying he had the "freedom to give the Eucharist" to whomever he wished. It seriously made me think about leaving the Church altogether except that I know what the Pope is preaching and what that parish priest is preaching are two very separate things - and in there lies a huge issue.

Given the hypocrisy, I believe that that is the reason many people are leaving the Church. It also makes it hard to find the guys that are good and decent.

--hide--

We exist. A lot of we single guys ask the same question of the ladies we meet.
Apr 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said: Er..Andrew? If they were good, decent, CATHOLIC guys, then they most likely have good, decent CATHOLIC pa...
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said:

Er..Andrew? If they were good, decent, CATHOLIC guys, then they most likely have good, decent CATHOLIC parents. This means that they are following Church doctrine and abortion is way out. So, um, no. They aren't all dead.

Rather, I think it's due to the constant hypocrisy that I see every day in the American Church. I refuse to go to the Catholic church that is literally down the street from me due to the priest not acknowledging some rather basic catechism and saying he had the "freedom to give the Eucharist" to whomever he wished. It seriously made me think about leaving the Church altogether except that I know what the Pope is preaching and what that parish priest is preaching are two very separate things - and in there lies a huge issue.

Given the hypocrisy, I believe that that is the reason many people are leaving the Church. It also makes it hard to find the guys that are good and decent.

--hide--

We exist. A lot of we single guys ask the same question of the ladies we meet.
Apr 24th 2013 new
We are out there, but the good single catholic girls snatch us up quick! There are more girls than guys in the world after all :)
Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Mark-931441 said: There are decent Catholic guys. There are just no decent Catholic girls.
(Quote) Mark-931441 said: There are decent Catholic guys. There are just no decent Catholic girls.
--hide--

Ouch, Mark!! weeping weeping weeping weeping eyepopping boggled Trust me. We are out there!!!

Apr 26th 2013 new
Alex, well there are decent Catholic women in the DC area but if they have a child or have been previously married most times are passed up on.
Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Nina-874289 said: Alex, well there are decent Catholic women in the DC area but if they have a child or have been previousl...
(Quote) Nina-874289 said: Alex, well there are decent Catholic women in the DC area but if they have a child or have been previously married most times are passed up on.
--hide--

I don't pass the never married woman with a child but usually the previously married with a child or children. In your case you have an advantage being so young and it seems like with one child and being young that your marriage probably wasn't valid to begin with.
Maybe you should be open to older men; I'm not saying as old as me, but maybe up to 15 years older.

Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Nina-874289 said: Alex, well there are decent Catholic women in the DC area but if they have a child or have been previousl...
(Quote) Nina-874289 said: Alex, well there are decent Catholic women in the DC area but if they have a child or have been previously married most times are passed up on.
--hide--

1st post alert. Welcome Nina! wave

Apr 29th 2013 new

Thanks John!!

Posts 141 - 150 of 196