Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

02/17/2013 new

We do exist Bridget don't lose hope,God is goodtheheart

02/17/2013 new

We do exist but from my experience all I get is woman games.

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Joel-498741 said: We do exist but from my experience all I get is woman games.
(Quote) Joel-498741 said:

We do exist but from my experience all I get is woman games.

--hide--

My brother is a great one.. a bit young for you!!! He is 20!!! But he will turn in such a great man some day Praying

02/18/2013 new

The girls ask where the good Catholic blokes are, and the fellas are wondering where the good Catholic girls are.

Can't win cos we're too busy asking instead of looking.

If I don't get a man, maybe I'll end up a nun - married to the best fella ever!

Or I die a crazy cat lady.

Don't worry be happy? There's worse things. Like you could wake up tomorrow with Richard Dawkins growing out of your forehead.

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said: Er..Andrew? If they were good, decent, CATHOLIC guys, then they most likely have good, decent...
(Quote) Elizabeth-384374 said:

Er..Andrew? If they were good, decent, CATHOLIC guys, then they most likely have good, decent CATHOLIC parents. This means that they are following Church doctrine and abortion is way out. So, um, no. They aren't all dead.

Rather, I think it's due to the constant hypocrisy that I see every day in the American Church.

--hide--

Some, yes. Most likely? I don't think you can support this supposition.

There are more than a few girls (literally) and young women who have been coerced into unwanted abortions by their parents, boyfriends, spouses, doctors, etc. or who fell for the secular party-line on abortion and contraception because their priests never spoke out on these issues from the pulpit. Many of these may have otherwise been, or even did become, good Catholic parents.

02/18/2013 new

One significant problem is that too many people are looking for what they want, not what God wants for them.

Another is that there are far too many who may well be generally decent people and who in all sincerity consider themselves good Catholics, but who have in reality fallen victim to the modernistic agenda -- understandably, since they have been taught this by their parents and teachers, even many in Catholic schools. They claim to embrace the Catechism -- but only when they agree with it. When they don't, they refuse to even consider they may be eyepopping wrong. faint These folks can't find what they consider to be decent Catholics because, of course, no one else's version of Catholicism quite matches their own.

I must hasten to add that what I am discussing above are beliefs, not acts. We all, regardless of our beliefs, are sinners who fall quite frequently. Which is why we have Confession. But, let's face it, before one can do the right thing, they must first believe it is the right thing to do...

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Cathol...
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said:

I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How come they don't exist?

--hide--

I'm an indecent single catholic guy, but when i get dressed i'll be a decent single catholic guy wink

02/18/2013 new

(Quote) Justin-32820 said: I'm an indecent single catholic guy, but when i get dressed i'll be a decent single c...
(Quote) Justin-32820 said:

I'm an indecent single catholic guy, but when i get dressed i'll be a decent single catholic guy

--hide--

TMI!! laughing laughing laughing

02/18/2013 new
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How c...

I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How come they don't exist?

--hide--
I guess it depends on what you consider decent. Personally I have encountered many wonderful men on this site. For various reasons it hasn't worked. I have admired their faith. I have admired the love they have for their families. I have admired how hard they work. I have admired their earnestness to be kind and truthful. Now with all that being said... Did I appreciate each of them at the same level for the same exact reasons, no. God has blessed them with their own gifts strengths and abilities and i try to glean from them what I can so that I can become a better woman for the time when I finally meet the one who is meant to be mine! I have no doubt encountered a few men who have made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. They are a small handful out of the many and I will not let them poison the crop that I see before me! God is good and i trust Him to guide me. God bless you in your search. Take heart
02/18/2013 new
(Quote) Bridget-915414 said: I have a question for all of you guys out there....why can't I find a decent, single Catholic guy? How c...

--hide--

They exist where are all the decent single catholic girls? Well I can say the decent guys are looking for the decent girls at least I am but not having much luck in the dc area everyone here it seems cares more about themselves and their career nothing wrong with that just the whole idea of settling down have a family seems to be the last thing on most girls minds I meet :(.
Posts 21 - 30 of 196